P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
look at the word 'hell' and then look at the pic above the teddy bear, guaranteed laugh...

It seems the pathway from the front door to the table with the phone triggers a baby laugh

Wheter its the radio or the words on the wall i think focusing on them is irrellevant

Ive gotten a baby laugh by randomly staring at the radio while i was texting on my phone waiting for the demon voices

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems the pathway from the front door to the table with the phone triggers a baby laugh

Wheter its the radio or the words on the wall i think focusing on them is irrellevant

Ive gotten a baby laugh by randomly staring at the radio while i was texting on my phone waiting for the demon voices

yea, getting the other laugh is random is hell....it can happen anytime, anywhere, and can be triggered by anything....

the way i suggested has worked everytime....it's the second laugh that's a bytch lol....

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
fukk. Can't get the 2nd baby cry. I'm getting a shytload of baby giggles though by saying Lisa and baby into the mic.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't figure out the part after that weirdo killed me and I think pissed on my dead body :damn:

to go to the next level, you gotta poke the eye out of the woman's pic on the cabinet next to the radio....on the pic it says 'gouge me' or some shyt like that....look at it and press 'x'......also, you're at the point you can put the mother 's pic back together that's above the clock....you gotta find the 6 pieces...I posted the locations earlier in the thread....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk. Can't get the 2nd baby cry. I'm getting a shytload of baby giggles though by saying Lisa and baby into the mic.

you want a 2nd laugh, not cry....when the baby starts to laugh the second time, just stand still...your controller will vibrate and it'll laugh a 3rd time, then the phone will ring....