P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game is spooky as hell got me :lupe::damn: but being stuck on the last part and re-looping ruined the immersion for me

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
tumblr_n9agq3TWOl1s5djgpo2_500.gif

Wooooo never playing this game :blessed: TLOUS is the furthest i'll go and that got me :merchant: sometimes

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can only get the baby to laugh once, it seems like a totally random event, I got frustrated and quit :pacspit:
Its confirmed that if you walk 10 steps from the radio to the phone when the clock hits midnight.. your guranteed a baby laugh

The other laugh i havnt figured out

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the biggest gaming forums (and arguably the most influential one)

It's the most influential one no doubt

Most inclusive one as well (having to possess a paid email to sign up)

Basically if you get banned from there you're fukked

that's cool and all, but i'm good...still not interested in checking it out...especially if it has an elitist vibe like that...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried but i got stuck after the bathroom and the red light and peephole shyt. it was frustrating i couldnt put the picture together and make it whole i might redownload it after a whole walkthrough it finished... shyt is scary as fukk tho...

locations for the pic pieces:

1. pause the game and zoom in...it'll show up on the face for the brightness meter
2. the plant next to the clock
3. the teddy bear
4. down the stairs leading to the door...it's on the right of the stairwell...
5. when you're at the radio, turn and look up, down the hall with the bathroom...it's on the wall, in the corner on the left
6. beside the clock, around the beer...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can only get the baby to laugh once, it seems like a totally random event, I got frustrated and quit :pacspit:

yea, it's some bullshyt...it's random as fukk....hopefully in the full game, you dont need random shyt like that to continue....if so, that would suck...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its confirmed that if you walk 10 steps from the radio to the phone when the clock hits midnight.. your guranteed a baby laugh

The other laugh i havnt figured out

look at the word 'hell' and then look at the pic above the teddy bear, guaranteed laugh...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
man i finished it but this game is random as fukk that red room was bullshyt....pressing R3 in the menu to get the pic is some psycho mantis metal gear shyt.....yall didnt peep the witch bytch in the window ?? :wtf:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They are just watching twitch streams instead of playing it.

Being in control of that shyt is frightening. I was shook right at the first window

This.

I got stuck at one point and all I heard was breathing behind me. I had to turn that shyt off. I caught a twitch stream after and it's nowhere near as scary. Scary movies don't bother me in the slightest, but this game had me shook as fukk. :damn: