P.T >>>> Outlast and it's not even close brehs (SPOILERS) + NEW TRAILER :merchant:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BvEB-m6IUAAS5pW.jpg:large

had me like:damn::dahell::merchant::sadbron: at the same time.....

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You actually did that? Lmao

I said fukk that and kept on going (you still get merked regardless)
I was stuck and could not find out what to do after you get killed and talk to the head. The 1st time i had looked up at the stairwell so i thought that was mandatory to get the witch to kill you. After being stuck and restarting in the room with the head in the bag, i left out n went thru the hall, as soon as i tried to focus on a pic the witch popped up on the screen and made me and my daughter jump like a mothafukka cause I was not expecting it to happen as soon as I focused on some shyt. Brianna was like "daddy, can you play the game with the lil girl and the zombies now, I dont like this one" (TLOU) lmao. She was shook from that shyt, especially since she seen me shook.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was stuck and could not find out what to do after you get killed and talk to the head. The 1st time i had looked up at the stairwell so i thought that was mandatory to get the witch to kill you. After being stuck and restarting in the room with the head in the bag, i left out n went thru the hall, as soon as i tried to focus on a pic the witch popped up on the screen and made me and my daughter jump like a mothafukka cause I was not expecting it to happen as soon as I focused on some shyt. Brianna was like "daddy, can you play the game with the lil girl and the zombies now, I dont like this one" (TLOU) lmao. She was shook from that shyt, especially since she seen me shook.

:mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I replayed the demo last night and had my wife watch, she said "fukk this, this game is sick" and went to bed :mjlol:
my girl tries to hide it like it doesn't bother her. Like, oh this is boring... I'm going to the room.

shortly before that, she was like what is that in the sink? :merchant:

she lost it when everything was red

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I took a picture of that like what the fukk?!!!!!

P1G0VmM.jpg

:damn: They trying to give me a heart attack!

This legit creeped the hell out of me. I was playing after midnight, too. :pachaha:
I backed up and came around the corner again and she/he/it was gone.
The cracked door with the baby crying had already spooked me and then this crap in the hallway had me leaning.
From what I've read, the rabbit hole gets deeper and I ain't got time for that shyt.

s2a4g2.jpg

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Played this shyt in bed w my girl last night on the 50inch...

At 4 in the morning....

Had nikkas passing the controller back & forth like :whoa: HERE, NAH YOU PLAY!! :damn:

But she's bad at walking & maneuvering the camera at the same time, which be pissin me off so out of frustration I grabbed the controller & took over :wow:

Made it up to the first time the ghost bytch startles & snatches your ass up :to:

We BOTH legit screamed, but mine was a lot quieter...Hers was so loud it masked mine and she kept saying "OMG I can't believe it made me scream that loud...!" :merchant:

And I'm just sittin there like "I know, babe..." :sas1:

:to:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I heard the noises she makes in my dreams last night :sadcam:

I hate those shallow breathing noises... ugggggh ...

Anyone notice when you walk there's always a footstep above you. making like one step ahead?!?!?! I know im not going crazy i got these big speakers and i hear a third footstep, im like WTF just come out here bytch!!!

:damn::sadbron:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Played this shyt in bed w my girl last night on the 50inch...

At 4 in the morning....

Had nikkas passing the controller back & forth like :whoa: HERE, NAH YOU PLAY!! :damn:

But she's bad at walking & maneuvering the camera at the same time, which be pissin me off so out of frustration I grabbed the controller & took over :wow:

Made it up to the first time the ghost bytch startles & snatches your ass up :to:

We BOTH legit screamed, but mine was a lot quieter...Hers was so loud it masked mine and she kept saying "OMG I can't believe it made me scream that loud...!" :merchant:

And I'm just sittin there like "I know, babe..." :sas1:

:to:
I can make her scream louder :shaq: