Ozempic, veneers, and Turkey for the hairline.….the three trifecta for all the coli bros by 2030

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Its basically opiates for vanity slaves. As a type 2, the drug is a miracle because I lost 40 pounds and the drug actually helps promotes moderation and better eating habits.

Meanwhile, you got goofies like Bustah bust shoving the shyt all in the ass looking like complete Half Life 2 enemies. Straight up gross shyt, and the fact that I have to wait sometimes for my meds due to backorder because of these vanity slaves makes me shake my head.

That's the part that pisses me off, people who need it can't get it due to other people's vanity

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Wonder what caused him to fall off from the gym and blow up. It's clear to me that he continued to bulk while he wasn't training.
I don't think he stopped training I think he never dieted and I saw mention of depression so probably binge ate and binge drank while still doing roids, hence he was Fat Swole for a decent period.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Veneers and a hairline transplant I can understand.

If you use Ozempic as a primary source to lose weight you are a lazy mf and it’s gives me the utmost satisfaction that I enjoy putting in the work at the gym and running knowing I will always look and feel better than you.

:umad:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I always wondered how he went from a skinny dude in his epic early videos to roided meathead in the 2000's to just obese in the 2010's.

good to see him back to his original frame.