Ozempic, veneers, and Turkey for the hairline.….the three trifecta for all the coli bros by 2030

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
@Buckeye Fever

GNlnsMZXcAA7SPU.jpg

busta DEFINITELY got the trifecta. he wasn't this skinny in the LONS days even. saw his fake teeth the other day :snoop:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's crazy how Ozempic has blown up the way it has.

Breh the shyt is eerie. I remember my old doctor found out about my type 2 and was like:

"Psst, I just got this new medicine that can make you lose weight and feel great."

:picard: Like ole girl was trying to sell me drugs on some 90s PSA shyt.

I took it of course because I like to cut corners and a gym membership is like dealing with a mortgage :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’m a type 1 diabetic so I guess Ozempic wouldn’t work for me, but if i were Type 2, I’d be furious that some are using it when they’re not even diabetic and it’s only because they’re too lazy to get off their big fat ass & go to the gym or go on a diet.
:francis: Its basically opiates for vanity slaves. As a type 2, the drug is a miracle because I lost 40 pounds and the drug actually helps promotes moderation and better eating habits.

Meanwhile, you got goofies like Bustah bust shoving the shyt all in the ass looking like complete Half Life 2 enemies. Straight up gross shyt, and the fact that I have to wait sometimes for my meds due to backorder because of these vanity slaves makes me shake my head.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Breh the shyt is eerie. I remember my old doctor found out about my type 2 and was like:

"Psst, I just got this new medicine that can make you lose weight and feel great."

:picard: Like ole girl was trying to sell me drugs on some 90s PSA shyt.

I took it of course because I like to cut corners and a gym membership is like dealing with a mortgage :francis:

:dead:

How much weight did you lose on it? Still taking it? If not, did the weight come back?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead:

How much weight did you lose on it? Still taking it? If not, did the weight come back?

About 40-50 (I was 310 and ended up 270). I'm taking it in moderation since I have other diabetic medicine to take. I was on another med that was similar but more potent. Sadly, of course the health insurance didn't cover it :francis: