Ozempic, veneers, and Turkey for the hairline.….the three trifecta for all the coli bros by 2030

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
@Buckeye Fever

GNlnsMZXcAA7SPU.jpg
Looks like Vado.

"HUH!!!"

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
doesn't this shyt make you skinny fat?

Yeah lol. But I'm used to being skinny fat as its a DNA to Philly Brehsupials (skinny legs, pregger belly). Even doctors tell you that it works but you have to exercise and moderate what you eat.

You have heads overdosing on shots and wonder why they look like ghouls in the night :francis:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:francis: Its basically opiates for vanity slaves. As a type 2, the drug is a miracle because I lost 40 pounds and the drug actually helps promotes moderation and better eating habits.

Meanwhile, you got goofies like Bustah bust shoving the shyt all in the ass looking like complete Half Life 2 enemies. Straight up gross shyt, and the fact that I have to wait sometimes for my meds due to backorder because of these vanity slaves makes me shake my head.
I know someone who takes it and she’s not even overweight, she’s skinny. She just takes it just to stay skinny. During the shortage she was on social media bragging about how she’s got boxes for months and all stocked up and I called her out and told her, “Good for you. You’re taking it away from someone who might actually need it.” She blocked me. :mjlol: I didn’t care much for her anyway. :yeshrug: I do wonder how she gets it. She must give good top to her doctor.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I know someone who takes it and she’s not even overweight, she’s skinny. She just takes it just to stay skinny. During the shortage she was on social media bragging about how she’s got boxes for months and all stocked up and I called her out and told her, “Good for you. You’re taking it away from someone who might actually need it.” She blocked me. :mjlol: I didn’t care much for her anyway. :yeshrug: I do wonder how she gets it. She must give good top to her doctor.

Hell my wife's old coworker was fitting to buy them off of me and she's damn near a twig. shyts disgusting man.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doesn't this shyt make you skinny fat?
Not exactly

The thing about celebrities looking weird on Ozempic mostly stems from the fact that they don't do any physical activity

So you have all these people losing significant amounts of weight fast while severely lacking muscle. This is why a lot of Ozempic celebrities look like weird AI creatures