Ozempic, veneers, and Turkey for the hairline.….the three trifecta for all the coli bros by 2030

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
busta DEFINITELY got the trifecta. he wasn't this skinny in the LONS days even. saw his fake teeth the other day :snoop:
I think yall forgot how skinny Busta was. It's actually the reason he took steroids to bulk up because he is naturally skinny and lanky.

So we got used to seeing the hulked up Busta and most forgot.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not exactly

The thing about celebrities looking weird on Ozempic mostly stems from the fact that they don't do any physical activity

So you have all these people losing significant amounts of weight fast while severely lacking muscle. This is why a lot of Ozempic celebrities look like weird AI creatures

then I assume the story of folks getting fat off the drug is more so them never having the habits to live healthy than some adverse impact of the drug?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
And passports, you can't forget passports

Word to "I MUST get to the airport"
:wow:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
All busta gotta do is grow his hair out & he lookin like his leaders of the new school days :wow: what a transformation

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
then I assume the story of folks getting fat off the drug is more so them never having the habits to live healthy than some adverse impact of the drug?
you also lose muscle mass. which is why they end up skinny fat. they only listen to the part about taking the drug, not the part when the DR tells them to also work out regularly to try to mitigate the muscle mass loss.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
you also lose muscle mass. which is why they end up skinny fat. they only listen to the part about taking the drug, not the part when the DR tells them to also work out regularly to try to mitigate the muscle mass loss.

so this isn't like Clen or something that increases metabolism

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He looks way younger and healthy

6000c73cdb826.image.jpg
Busta looks like he was on hgh in this photo.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I’m a type 1 diabetic so I guess Ozempic wouldn’t work for me, but if i were Type 2, I’d be furious that some are using it when they’re not even diabetic and it’s only because they’re too lazy to get off their big fat ass & go to the gym or go on a diet.
Not everyone being pre diabetic or high a1c can eventually lead to diabetes. So I'm fine with it if you actually need it to prevent diabetes

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More or less

In most cases the bigger the shortcut, the worse the bad behavior becomes. If a pill makes you lose a quick 40lbs in spite of hard work and discipline most people's eating habits are going to become exponentially worse.

"Yea lemme get extra meat and cheese on both of those"

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Busta is cool with Victor Martinez who I think was his roid plug lol
BIeNmdHCIAAL9b0.jpg:large
Wonder what caused him to fall off from the gym and blow up. It's clear to me that he continued to bulk while he wasn't training.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Invest in Viking Therapeutics...

They got a pill in trial stages with results as effective as Ozempic...

In a year from now you gon be calling me your prophet...