Ozark - Season 2 (Official Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ozarks is a big beautiful lake. It’s portrayed pretty accurately except they never show how crowded it gets during holidays like the 4th, Memorial Day etc. It’s a party lake really. It’s fun as hell.
Are the locals resentful of the tourists?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished this season. I enjoyed it. Not sure why some folks were saying it was a letdown.

I am really curious where they go for the next season. The trust between Marty and Wendy has all but completely eroded.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally finished this season. I enjoyed it. Not sure why some folks were saying it was a letdown.

I am really curious where they go for the next season. The trust between Marty and Wendy has all but completely eroded.

just like after episode 1

im sure the cartel have them figuring out another way to launder massive amounts of money

maybe building a bank?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
They'll know it's Cade. Remember he used the fishing box to hit Petty at first. His prints were all over it. Remember when he talked to Ruth and she asked him "Did you fukking touch anything?" Remember as he was hitting Petty with the box he then tossed the box. And the camera man made a point to go away from the action as he finishes Petty to show you exactly where the box landed.

They still may think Cade was paid to do a hit and then killed.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Ruth killed her uncles to protect the Byrdes, likely ruining her relationship with the person closest to her, her cousin Wyatt. And then she got tortured CIA-style by the fukking cartel this season. Wendy turns around and has the cartel put multiple bullets in her father, fatally. Ruth will figure out what happened there and I'll be shocked if she continues aligning with this fukkery

Ruth knows that they killed her dad. She has accepted it too. She pretty much told Marty that she would kill him but she can't because he's always gonna be her dad. Ruth would be more affected by losing Wyatt than her dad getting murked at this point. She knows he bit off more than he could chew.

Only thing is Ruth definitely knows way too much about Marty's operation at this point. They're gonna have to switch some shyt up.

She's one of the oldest looking young chicks I've seen in a minute. And she's ugly on top of it

Trust, she fits that strong face + slim body archetype that white boys love. I'm sure she has plenty of people who find her attractive.

I was thinking the exact same thing when OG breh was getting busy in the poppy field

This was my only gripe with the season. How were they able to do this without being caught? How big is the Snells farm, and why do they not have security?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ruth knows that they killed her dad. She has accepted it too. She pretty much told Marty that she would kill him but she can't because he's always gonna be her dad. Ruth would be more affected by losing Wyatt than her dad getting murked at this point. She knows he bit off more than he could chew.

Only thing is Ruth definitely knows way too much about Marty's operation at this point. They're gonna have to switch some shyt up.

Trust, she fits that strong face + slim body archetype that white boys love. I'm sure she has plenty of people who find her attractive.

This was my only gripe with the season. How were they able to do this without being caught? How big is the Snells farm, and why do they not have security?

Snells property is massive and the sheriff protects them.

Ruth does know a lot but with her criminal past she’s perfect for what they do. It’s not like she can testify against them.

Ruth looks like and sounds like a perfect fit for her role.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Snells property is massive and the sheriff protects them.

That shyt so big they don't notice a fire happening on their property? :skip:

How did Buddy's :flabbynsick: ass traverse such a long distance then?

I'm not really expecting answers for this btw. I just thought that part was a bit unbelievable by this shows standards.