Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Just started season 2, there's too much shyt on right now. I watched the recap of season 1, but I can't remember the other things that happened in season 1.

What happened with the gay FBI agent? I know the 2 rednecks brothers got electrocuted.
Did the daughter get fukked on that boat? I can't remember :mjlol:

I thought that old man was dying, how is he still alive?
This recap should help.... I couldnt remember some things about it..
‘Ozark’: What to Remember Before Watching Season 2

Ozark: Season 1 - Summary/ Review (with Spoilers)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She saved their lives. They lawyer let her know they cartel had been monitoring their browsing habits, Marty's plan wouldn't have worked.

Now the daughter? She needs to get Raina'd ASAP :camby:
Meh :ehh: I don’t like how they did mason.

Like how big a L did this nikka take. Wife killed by enemy, get killed by person who fukked you over and your only son ends up with crazy hillbilly enemy :mindblown:

:mjlol: I knew Darlene was going to poison him when he threatened her and she was cutting potatoes

That set up for Wendy was :wow:
That last episode felt so suspenseful to me. I really felt like shyt was about to pop off at any moment.
I was rollin when he was like you always were a step ahead of me Darlene :mjgrin:

Daps
Wendy is one tough bytch. I remember how weak she looked when she was trying to drain the account and run after her affair was discovered and her man tried to imitate Superman in season 1.
Now she bad as shyt and do you in with her dimply smile.

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Darlene is fukking crazy.

Wendy is a fukking G. If she didn't step up to the plate this season, Marty and his family would of been killed a long time ago.

I fukking hated that a$$hole Agent Petty. Nothing but a piece of shyt.

Preacher Mason had to be the dumbest motherfukker alive. All you had to do was play fukking ball. Dude was cartoonishly dumb. It annoyed me.

Jonnah :jawalrus:

I love Ruth. There's so many layers to her. I love that dirty ass mouth of hers. Tired of Marty treating her like shyt. Hopefully they build more of a father/daughter relationship. Her real father was dumb and shortsighted.

Last edited: