The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
bytch ass nikka was so trash at his job:russ:

When his boss hit him with the "Do better than you've been doing:birdman:" right there in the meeting :deadrose:

He held that ether all season:deadrose:

:dead:LMAO... right...everyone in the meeting gave him the :gucci:
the boss told him- that he had his own informant inform on him. even his name being Agent Petty..

he got shytted on by everyone,
-the cartel lawyer
-Kansas city mafia
-the Snells
-the local pd
- Tuck (lol)
-the little 14 yr old son held him a gun on him last season...
:deadmanny:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adjustment on the women in this show ruining everything

Wendy, who I despised last season, bossed the fukk up:wow:

Ruth out here trying man:mjcry: did more for her trash ass dad than he deserved:snoop:

Helen bout that business. She pull up the whole screen feel like:whoa:

The show tried to make feel bad for Rachel but:camby:. All that shyt happened because you stole that money fukk outta here

And at this point I hate Charlotte and Darlene more than Ramsay fukking Bolton. WOAT level for both of them:camby::camby::camby:.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I've been praying that something happens to Charlotte and she dies but i know it would break Marty. I hate that little girl with a passion. She has 0 common sense but always running her mouth :hhh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I knew Darlene was going to poison him when he threatened her and she was cutting potatoes

That set up for Wendy was :wow:
That last episode felt so suspenseful to me. I really felt like shyt was about to pop off at any moment.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
just marathoned it in 2 days. The netflix style of dropping all the episodes at once is so much more fulfilling than waiting a week for each episode.

marty's wife this season was straight :takedat:

the way she morphed into a G was amazing to watch. and the cheeky dimples. my boy truman was hitting that in her prime

overall the season was good, much better than season 1. and it was so relieving to see that gay fed dude get murked.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Funny how Darlene has more kills than anyone else in the series so far. Even more kills than the Cartel

the ladies on the show are more gangsta than the men.

except for marty's son and buddy. the son was schooled by an old time Detroit/Chicago mafia legend :wow:. no wonder he's already making kingpin level moves.

their daughter looks a bit mannish in the face. add that to her disgusting personality (they were comparing her to ruth, who had the real shytty family situation) and it makes me want to see her go like that retarded fed.