Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
First episode was fire :whoo:

i thought it was gonna be his wife and business partner on the video when I first saw it

That bytch is dirty tho

She had to know she was gonna get him killed if she cleaned out the accounts and left him

I would've saved her too cause its the mother of his kids but she wouldn't have been going with me to Ozark

I don't even see how dude never even mentions the situation to her

Who was working with the feds?

Was it the business partner or his girlfriend?

They said a name but they went out early and I don't recall any of their names :heh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just binged this entire shyt today. It was that good. Easiest original show on Netflix to watch since Stranger Things probably. :wow:

So I get the comparisons to Breaking Bad and I agree with them...but after finishing the whole thing. It actually reminded me more of Justified. I don't know. Maybe the setting, dialogue, and comedic timing is what's doing it for me. But I wouldn't even be surprised if some of the writers from that show was on this. @hex I'm interested in your take after you watch it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
this shyt is dope!!!
i've been to the Ozarks.
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
First episode was fire :whoo:

i thought it was gonna be his wife and business partner on the video when I first saw it

That bytch is dirty tho

She had to know she was gonna get him killed if she cleaned out the accounts and left him

I would've saved her too cause its the mother of his kids but she wouldn't have been going with me to Ozark

I don't even see how dude never even mentions the situation to her

Who was working with the feds?

Was it the business partner or his girlfriend?

They said a name but they went out early and I don't recall any of their names :heh:

Bruce was the one snitching and the other two were skimming off the money which Bruce and his fiance were also a part of. Marty didn't know shyt about all that, which was why he was all :usure: :stop: at Del when he was making threats.