Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
@HHR @VillanoVIII @re'up

I really hope yall kept that same energy when critiquing Breaking Bad. I thought this show was good. Sure it required some suspension of belief, but what show doesn't? The tension was real and had me on the edge of my seat during this show. :wow:
fukking bytch ass pastor did it to himself. I don't know how many times people gotta tell you to play ball. :manny:

That scene with the baby in the river. :merchant: :picard:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@HHR @VillanoVIII @re'up

I really hope yall kept that same energy when critiquing Breaking Bad. I thought this show was good. Sure it required some suspension of belief, but what show doesn't? The tension was real and had me on the edge of my seat during this show. :wow:
This show was poorly written. Not even in the same breath as B.B.

How you gonna have dude try to fukk over the Cartel (ep 1), but know the consequences if he did (flashback ep)? That's fukkin poor outlining.

Show is a clusterfukk. Don't ever quote me again. I don't wanna come back to this trash ass show thread. :scust:

Speaking of BB, @hex , did you ever finish this trash?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

How you gonna have dude try to fukk over the Cartel (ep 1), but know the consequences if he did (flashback ep)? That's fukkin poor outlining.

Show is a clusterfukk. Don't ever quote me again. I don't wanna come back to this trash ass show thread. :scust:

Hell nah. :mjlol:

I don't even remember the last ep I watched. I didn't think it was awful or anything (up to what I seen, anyway) but the shyt just kinda fell to the wayside.

Fred.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Quit showing the whole movie in trailers :damn:

I'll never understand why yall watch trailers to Netflix shows. I just start watching them if I hear they're good. You can binge at your leisure, not point in watching the preview imo.

How come Marty never called Del the whole time the Snells were giving him a hard time? The Cartel could've came and easily killed them off

He wasn't in good graces with The Cartel. They were hoping he'd fukk up so they could kill him. It was on him to prove he could make this plan work in a hick town.

What was up with the daughter almost drowning

I think she was contemplating suicide. :yeshrug:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

You got like 25% of the posts in the thread breh. How you gon' tell me not to quote you? :dahell:

And I to answer your question, I took it to mean that they had been washing their money for awhile and Bruce started feeling himself thinking he could get away with it. :manny:

It's more inconceivable that they would take the business right after seeing the previous guy get executed.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
I watched the first 2 eps and was like :ohhh: but never finished the season cause I read it fell off a cliff.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I would say the only "bad" episode was the one that was all flashbacks. I think that was the 3rd to last.
5,6,7 are trash, 8 was the flash back episode and that was halfway decent, 9 and 10 are real good but not as good as the pilot.

gay FBI agents as hard (no homo) as Omar from the wire #pullup

aloebeats

Pro
Daps
Pilot was lit,cinematography was excellent,story was good,acting was excellent.
Script and pacing was patchy in the middle of the series but they pulled it together towards the end.
felt like breaking bad (Story)mixed with true detectives (cinematography/setting).
If the cut they amount of episodes in half it would have appeared more exciting

Last edited: