Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
5,6,7 are trash, 8 was the flash back episode and that was halfway decent, 9 and 10 are real good but not as good as the pilot.

gay FBI agents as hard (no homo) as Omar from the wire #pullup
This exactly how I felt. Pilot was lit

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This exactly how I felt. Pilot was lit
glad you didn't walk out, seeing how much sneaky pete improved its second season, I got high hopes for ozark season 2

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
"See a pair of balls on either of them? What are they gonna do, Scissor each other?" :russ:

Man, so many holarious quotes in this series

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Season 2 started with a bang! Cartels ain't playing

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Second episode this season was almost as good as the pilot last year, these kids still pissing me off, they seem to have too many characters but hopefully it helps the quality of the middle episodes

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marty doesn't really have Walter White's character arc, since he's already at the money laundering stage (with his wife fully on board) even before the pilot.

character arc doesn't have to be delivered in the same manner to, at its very core, be the same or very similar. Flashbacks established how Marty got to where he got, and clearly the underlining tone is that they're both suburban middle aged family men that morphed into criminals (motivations aside) and often find themselves "in over their head" all the while trying to manage their criminal partners, and enterprise, with their family demands and outward appearance of a banal life. Again, evidently, the stories and their deliveries will have many differences, but the similarities are apparent, thus me titling it "my fake breaking bad".