Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I liked it but I'm not sure if the story was meant to get a little convoluted at the end or...
And I KNEW he was about go get offed. I had subtitles on too so when it has the -
I was like welp :yeshrug:

There were a couple of subtitle "...-" moments in Narcos as well that gave away what was about to happen. They need to find a better way around th-
:dead:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Watched the first episode last night :wow:

He was dropping gems that minimalist lifestyle :blessed:
Wish I ain't watch the trailer tho

Seen Bruce get killed and old boy get thrown out the window

Quit showing the whole movie in trailers :damn:

Let me get out this thread before I'm spoiled I'll come back when I'm done excited to watch this

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Binged this last weekend on the humble. Hadn't even read up on it just knew it existed. As soon as dude hit that pavement...:mjgrin:..it was on like Donkey Kong.

I can't imagine how hard he wanted to smack up his daughter when the hick skated with that dough. :mjcry:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Majority of people like it, but I thought it was :trash:

After watching so many better shows dealing with the criminal lifestyle (BB, Sopranos, Justified, Wire, Narcos, Shield), this is the wackest one I've seen. :camby:

Can't believe this shyt is still rated over an 8 on IMDB. :scust:
im 4 episodes in and i think im done. i like jason bateman but the other characters are unlikeable. and netflix with the gay agenda again :scust:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought the first few episodes were dope, middle kinda fell off but the last 3 episodes were good.

Last 20 mins of the finale with the classical music was sick

How come Marty never called Del the whole time the Snells were giving him a hard time? The Cartel could've came and easily killed them off

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Finally finished it....neither Ruth or the daughter have attractive faces :mjlol:

After the boss got his face blown off, why didn't Marty take some of the money and leave the country? Who else in the cartel knew about Marty? Those hillbilly's are local, they weren't going to come after him. Or Marty could just tell the cartel this hillbilly just killed a boss....let them 2 killl each other and Marty just fall back :hubie:

Dude could barely launder $8 million, how was he going to do $50 million :comeon:

:stopitslime: So cartel going let 50 million slide :mjlol:

shyt in no country for old men they sent the devil after the cracker for peanuts

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
im 4 episodes in and i think im done. i like jason bateman but the other characters are unlikeable. and netflix with the gay agenda again :scust:
the gay agenda was easier for me to ignore, I just laugh at them niccas

episodes 5,6, and 7, the worst three hours of my life this year, but 8, 9, and 10 saved the season.

laura Linney should get emmy consideration, she the best housewife I've ever seen

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

episodes 5,6, and 7, the worst three hours of my life this year, but 8, 9, and 10 saved the season.

laura Linney should get emmy consideration, she the best housewife I've ever seen
I gave up after 4 episodes

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I gave up after 4 episodes
I'd have to look at episode summaries for 5,6,7 to see how important they are to 9 and 10. 8 is just a flashback back to when they were in Chicago

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I'd have to look at episode summaries for 5,6,7 to see how important they are to 9 and 10. 8 is just a flashback back to when they were in Chicago
I think 8 shows how they got more mixed up with the cartel as well as what happened to the previous guy. Also explains the
eyes in the jar

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This dude moved from the city to some small country azz town to launder a cartel's money :mindblown:
Show has good acting, good directing, but the story is so stupid.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

She still looks good years after the truman show.

Something about ruth is :takedat: maybe because she's such a g

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not to mention that CAC detective was just a really bad actor