Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

Daps
It's coo so far, on ep 3 . It ain't amazing but good.
I like it better then Bloodline , has a similar feel

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think he's asking ways to launder money, just how he did it in a few months. I believe he withdraw all the money he owned to pay back Del what his business partner had stolen.

He co-owned a part of the marina with the chick that stole money outta the wall. He was buying full retail items for that business and was writing it off. He got full control of the strip club and business was booming there.

I could see a couple of million, but that 8 million was not fully explainable. He got construction on the church rolling but I don't understand what happened there.

This show can't stick to IRL outcomes and make sense. It's like Sons of Anarchy first season where things were somewhat believable the first 2 seasons or so regarding real life situations but true fukkery ensues and you just enjoy the shenanigans.

This is a perfect description. If you're in it for realism, it's not the show to watch but for pure craziness it's a nice time killer for a binge watch when you need options.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First episode was DOPE

When buddy got dropped out the building :picard:

Is this one of the shows where the story script is complete like Breaking Bad?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just got done.

Show is good but not great, no where S1 of breaking bad if we going season for season

@re'up summed it up perfectly with his first post, too many unbelievable inconsistencies.

I thought Ozark, before they got there was going to be a bigger city not some swamp.

Good thing is I think they have room to improve, bad news is Netflix is quick as fuk to throw shows in the bushes

@hex tag me when post ur thought

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Dope show, they tried a bit too much I think but it was dope throughout. Laura Linney always been and still is one fine woman :takedat:

Black cop took L's from everyone he talked with :francis:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Finished this today.... It's aiight. The first half is entertaining.

The acting carries the show. Jason Bateman kills it on here. Everything about this show is over the top and on the nose. No subtlety at all. I just don't feel it works for the type of character Bateman is portraying here.

The FBI agent storyline :mjlol::beli:

The son being upset because his parents thought he was a potential murdering sociopath.. followed by him acting more like a weirdo as the season progressed.:mjlol:

The graphic violence was pretty brutal tho. Dude got his head blown in half over a word and I thought he was the most over the top one on the show but that hill billy broad takes the cake now.