tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Solid 8\10
Fun watch
Can`t wait for season 2

I love the setting, and how it`s like one of those small rural community's where word travels fast, and everybody knows everybody, and their family history.

Cast is great. Everyone played their role well.

Two lowkey favorite characters is Ruth, and Buddy Dieker (who played in Training Day, Scarface, and Rush Hour 2)

Buddy was a weird old man, but gave no fukks,

That Ruth girl killed her role. It`s funny tho. I legit thought she was a troubled kid, 15, MAYBE 16 years old the first few episodes. Then shyt wasn`t adding up (in the strip club
putting the paws on that stripper
) Actress is actually 23. She looks much, much younger.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
For anyone still wondering, Bloodline is one of the best on Netflix.

(Offt: Don't sleep on a British show called Marcella either).

In ref to Ozark, :patrice: I don't know about Jason Bateman. His face makes me want to laugh all the time
I liked bloodline until it completely feel off the rails at the end of the third season trying to quickly wrap everything up. And episode nine of season three was a total clusterfukk.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm like halfway through this shyt and it's not that great,in fact it isn't even good,it just desperately is trying to be.

Cliche after cliche after cliche. Like the writers watched every "prestige drama" of the last 10 years and just threw every cliche from them in a blender and shyt this out.

Hopefully it picks up in the 2nd half because i can see why the reviews for it are meh.

It's like a 6/10 at best for me so far. And Bateman isnt giving an interesting performance at all so far.

People really over hype/over rate the fukk out of Netflix shows I swear.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
For anyone still wondering, Bloodline is one of the best on Netflix.

(Offt: Don't sleep on a British show called Marcella either).

In ref to Ozark, :patrice: I don't know about Jason Bateman. His face makes me want to laugh all the time
it really isn't.

Good 1st season
Okay 2nd season
Bad 3rd season

Although when I really think about it,maybe it is one of the best,considering how pedestrian and mediocre Netflix shows are.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm like halfway through this shyt and it's not that great,in fact it isn't even good,it just desperately is trying to be.

Cliche after cliche after cliche. Like the writers watched every "prestige drama" of the last 10 years and just threw every cliche from them in a blender and shyt this out.

Hopefully it picks up in the 2nd half because i can see why the reviews for it are meh.

It's like a 6/10 at best for me so far. And Bateman isnt giving an interesting performance at all so far.

People really over hype/over rate the fukk out of Netflix shows I swear.
Wait til you get to the origins ep. Think it's the 8th one. The End will just have you :dahell: when you think back to ep 1 and how all this happened.

It doesn't get better tho.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't think he's asking ways to launder money, just how he did it in a few months. I believe he withdraw all the money he owned to pay back Del what his business partner had stolen.

He co-owned a part of the marina with the chick that stole money outta the wall. He was buying full retail items for that business and was writing it off. He got full control of the strip club and business was booming there.

I could see a couple of million, but that 8 million was not fully explainable. He got construction on the church rolling but I don't understand what happened there.

This show can't stick to IRL outcomes and make sense. It's like Sons of Anarchy first season where things were somewhat believable the first 2 seasons or so regarding real life situations but true fukkery ensues and you just enjoy the shenanigans.
the marina provided most of it. i know the girl who owns it says marty ordered like 43 air conditioners but only installed 4.. so not only is he buying it, he's also paying to get it installed.. he bought new flooring for the all the units.. and a lot of other shyt

and when she was reading it, she also said "and you're buying it at prices that no person would ever think of paying" or some shyt like that.. so he's writing it down for costing 5-10 times a much

now add him doing the same thing for an entire church. he could probably say it costs a few million to build some huge church.. especially paying someone to build it plus cost of materials

it's almost like the car thing, except he never buys any cars... forget buying a car, fixing it up, and selling it

marty is writing invoices SAYING he bought a car... never buying a car... then writing another invoice saying he sold the car... and then claiming the 1.5 million as legal cash

which is reality, is more retarded than the other way.. all the fbi has to do is show up, ask to see the 43 air conditioners, see that they were never purchased, nor installed... and they'd already have him on cooking the books

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Finally finished it....neither Ruth or the daughter have attractive faces :mjlol:

After the boss got his face blown off, why didn't Marty take some of the money and leave the country? Who else in the cartel knew about Marty? Those hillbilly's are local, they weren't going to come after him. Or Marty could just tell the cartel this hillbilly just killed a boss....let them 2 killl each other and Marty just fall back :hubie:

Dude could barely launder $8 million, how was he going to do $50 million :comeon: