Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't you remember the train , the meth super labs, the plane crash, and multiple car crashes?
That was later seasons

I'm comparing season 1-2 of breaking bad to Ozark

BB wasn't working with much in the beginning

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I finished the 1st season. Not bad. :ehh:

The last episode though. :merchant:

Del got his wig pushed all the way the fukk back. The Snells resented being called rednecks. They're hillbillies. And for ppl comparing Wendy to Skylar, at least Wendy is fukking down and is getting her hands dirty. The whole family is doing what it takes to survive.

The pastor had me shook there when he was baptizing the baby. :jayyikes: Dude has no one to blame but himself for getting his wife murdered. Like, who the fukk do you think you was saying no to?

Last edited by a moderator:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Finished this a few days ago but just realized that one chick straight up ran off with the money in the wall and they just never ever tied that plot point up :mjlol:

So either there is a giant wall missing and their is no money in it or their is a giant hole in a wall with 10's of millions of dollars in it at her restaurant and it was just never revisited :mjlol:
The money was stashed in one of the houses in her resort. And there's a lot things that haven't been resolved yet. Navarro's right hand man just got bodied by some hillbillies.