Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Haven't looks through the thread to avoid spoilers, and I just finished watching episode 3. Between the only Black dude being a bytch and the most vulgar scene of head ever shown on a TV show:gucci::hhh::dame:

Is the payoff worth watching or should I just stop now?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
First ep was super uninspiring...I'll watch maybe a couple more but if they're like the first I may not finish

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Finished this a few days ago but just realized that one chick straight up ran off with the money in the wall and they just never ever tied that plot point up :mjlol:

So either there is a giant wall missing and their is no money in it or their is a giant hole in a wall with 10's of millions of dollars in it at her restaurant and it was just never revisited :mjlol:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the first two episodes and really liked it. Disappointed to read it falls off a cliff the rest of the way through :francis:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Great show they've sort of left certain storylines open in case this comes back.

last episode spoilers

The hillbilly chick shooting Del was believable as she'd shown she has a very short fuse in previous episodes.

And although she started off as an annoying little bytch I really got into Ruth.