Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ncrut4zcLN1rwaupfo1_500.gif
:noah:

Damn that paag life

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
http://naturallymoi.com/2013/06/good-news-black-women-have-highest-college-enrollment-than-any-race/

The percentage difference between African-American Women and the next closest group is striking and now marks the first time this group (or any other group) has surpassed Asian Males. Black Female College Enrollment at 9.7 percent is a full percentage point above the next group which represents an 11.5 percent enrollment rate above Asian Females. This statistic is equally impressive in that in one year, Black Females and Asian Females surpassed Asian Males as the leading group in College enrollment (U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey: October 2010.)

http://www.economist.com/node/21526329

Asian demography

The flight from marriage

Asians are marrying later, and less, than in the past. This has profound implications for women, traditional family life and Asian politics

20110820_FBD001_0.jpg

WITH her filmy polka-dot dress, huge sunglasses and career as a psychologist, Yi Zoe Hou of Taiwan might seem likely to be besieged by suitors. Yet, at 35, she is well past Taiwan's unspoken marriage deadline. “It's a global village,” she shrugs. “If I can't find a Taiwanese guy that accepts my age, I can find another man somewhere else.” Maybe—but since she still wants children, Ms Hou is also wondering whether to use a sperm bank or ask a male friend to be a sperm donor. She represents a new world of family life for Asians.

The Asian avoidance of marriage is new, and striking. Only 30 years ago, just 2% of women were single in most Asian countries. The share of unmarried women in their 30s in Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong has risen 20 points or more (see chart below), “a very sharp change in a relatively short period”, says Gavin Jones of the National University of Singapore. In Thailand, the number of women entering their 40s without being married increased from 7% in 1980 to 12% in 2000. In some cities, rates of non-marriage are higher: 20% among women aged 40-44 in Bangkok; 27% among 30-34-year-olds in Hong Kong. In South Korea, young men complain that women are on “marriage strike”.

Not to sh*t on my women but their should be an asterisk on community colleges and nursing schools :heh: My engineering school did have 3 black women ( :salute: ) but why even lie it was like 60% Asian :wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering most Asians are slim and in shape and not obese.

Amerikkka y'all where white and black women are majority fat

Nah you can be skinny and have a nice body.

The asian chicks at my school just have weirdly shaped bodies. I still haven't seen one with any sort of ass.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Not true, them nurses make bank, they Kobe Bryant winnin' (:takedat:), but real talk we can't compare nursing school to a 4 year pedigree'ed university, that's all I was trying to say. I :salute: all my women seeking a better life

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm still waiting on one pic with a username :beli:

Not to sh*t on my women but their should be an asterisk on community colleges and nursing schools :heh: My engineering school did have 3 black women ( :salute: ) but why even lie it was like 60% Asian :wow:

You said this to say what:why: Damn you nikkas lost :snoop:

Nursing is one of the best, in demand professions. There's a huge shortage of nurses upcoming since baby boomers are in retirement age and for the average person community college is the most logical option for post secondary education

People are brainwashed into thinking they need to go to these expensive ass Unis off the bat and accrue several 10s of thousands in student loan debt so they can be a slave to financial institutions most of their adult lives

So in reality while you're trying to sit here and diminish what my women are doing, they are going about things the right way.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yo how's everything in B'more right now? I know sh*t was real for a minute, I heard the gangs and the nation done linked up in B'more :lupe:
Back to normal. Crime went up on the west side actually. Cops like fukk it basically. The gangs and the nation linked up for like a week. That shyt was basically for show

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm still waiting on one pic with a username :beli:

You said this to say what:why: Damn you nikkas lost :snoop:

Nursing is one of the best, in demand professions. There's a huge shortage of nurses upcoming since baby boomers are in retirement age and for the average person community college is the most logical option for post secondary education

People are brainwashed into thinking they need to go to these expensive ass Unis off the bat and accrue several 10s of thousands in student loan debt so they can be a slave to financial institutions most of their adult lives

So in reality while you're trying to sit here and diminish what my women are doing, they are going about things the right way.

You can't compare nursing to a STEM degree (and by the M in STEM I mean doctor breh), that's all I'm saying. It would be like saying saying all the people who attend Westwood College and all the people who attend MIT are the same. No, they are not.