Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

I was looking for her pics earlier. you should see her doggy style pose. her arch
damn-png.2787

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Asian women irritate the fukk out of me because they are so quick to "sell out " they want to be accepted by cacs so bad. Same with some Mexicans.

Show some fukking pride :smh:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
White Jewish women are the ugliest women by far.

Especially the Orthodox Jews :scust:

Absolutely true. :ehh:

:russ: @ tommyknocks. Ol'boy :cape: for them Asian broads. Come on son, you know damn well most don't look like that.
This nikka posting picture of some fake big titted, eye lid having surgery bytches.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Absolutely true. :ehh:

:russ: @ tommyknocks. Ol'boy :cape: for them Asian broads. Come on son, you know damn well most don't look like that.
This nikka posting picture of some fake big titted, eye lid having surgery bytches.
so when there's black women threads we post average black women? not IG models and vixens? should I direct you to my nikka @Michael9100 threads so you can see the reaction of average (black) women threads :childplease:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I can step right outside and find many black women with ass and tiddies or slim thick females. The lounge I went to yesterday, all the black women had ass n tiddies. Asian women in general have horrible body shapes. Most of the asian women I saw in college were :scust: body wise..no ass, no chest, no thighs :scust: occasionally you will see one with big tiddies and ass but overall :scust:.

I dont find that bodytype attractive at all on any race of women.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Hmm. Dude was Japanese. A lot of Japanese people are ignorant on race matters, considering the population is 98.5% Japanese. They're stupidly proud of their culture and often think they're above and beyond the rest. Obviously not all are like that but quite a few hold that belief. Most of Asia hates them because of their own perceived superiority.

I'm kinda relieved it was a Japanese person rather than a Chinese person. If it was Chinese I'd have to fly over to London and slap the shyt outta him for embarrassing my people.

I swear black people can't catch a break anywhere :snoop:
getting shot here
stereotyped there
less attractive this
single mother that
the world needs to stop judging you folks by your worst :snoop:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Op is %1000 correct

nikkas posting pics of models like you couldn't do that with any race of women :comeon: On average, Asian women look terrible

Dudes living out their fantasies vicariously online. You see all this "paag" and "pawg" shyt here but in real life 99.99999% of nikkas are with straight white or Asian wilderbeasts