Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:francis:@the cac mamba is white.
Some of us are too militant.
white boys always c00nin' for paags and latinas. dem white boys aint never had no love for their white women. always caping for nonwhites. flying to thailand, brazil, philppines, japan, even nigeria, damn, nikkas do everything but big up white women. c00n ass cacs.

1/3 of white men in norcal are with paags. dat self hatred strong among the white race. :scust:

or is it when its them, its the women that wanted them. self hatred you say? :sas2:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
:francis:Again, what a small, inconsequential portion of white males (misc) does does not validate or otherwise what we do here.
White guys love latinas. They love asians. Some like black women.
Black guys love black women. Black guys love latinas. Some even like asians.

The question isn't why are we speaking about non-black women, the question is why is this an issue? The latina thread from a few days back became a black women bash fest
and it went down fukking hill quickly. We have black women appreciation threads, and regularly talk about black women. Why? Cause they and black men are one in the same.

Now this threads premise was about asian women being the WOAT. We playfully popped in, tagged @Tommy Knocks , and we trying to get this breh a plat thread.
Are we REALLY making this a point of contention in the wake of REAL issues, issues that you are also free to make threads about? It ain't that serious.

But why is it race-centric?

All these threads end up being the same, just a barrage of pictures.

Had to put the spot on you and others I knew who'd get butthurt in a thread on the tracks to 15 pages of dumb pics and scientific dissection. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
pppd00173jp-1.jpg

:manny:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
About the majority of Asian women are ugly to me and most the ones you dudes posted in this thread are a bit :flabbynsick: or :huhldup:to be honest brehs.

Edit-Blasians doe :noah:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i can tell yall don't actually see asian like that irl
I think when nikkas think of asian women they think of the super cute ones they put out there(as evident by the examples in this thread being professional models)
there's a reason why plastic surgery is so high over there

i love me a cute japanese broad, a bad one can rival the best of them, but for the most part they're average as hell and combine that with no ass or titties...yikes

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
side boobs :noah:

he's white.

now, you gonna call him a c00n or nah? deep rooted white issues, dat self hate them white boys got.

:francis:@the cac mamba is white.
Some of us are too militant. Toooooooooooo militant.

this is pretty much how it is

my brother @the cac mamba is white, why can't he prefer Latinas and Italians?

even if he wasn't white, why would that be a deeply rooted problem? :wtf:

Love how many motherfukkers jumped up to defend dude. Three replies in less than 5 minutes. :mjpls:

The point had nothing to do with his race, just the idea of putting up any group of women as the "GOAT" based on skin color. shyt is hilarious, dimes all over the map, nikkas quick to act like a certain group or look has a monopoly on dimes. :francis:

For the record, white dudes are guilty of this shyt just as much as black dudes. Always hyping up women of other races (Middle Eastern, Asian, and Latina are the usual suspects) as being more exotic, beautiful, and feminine.

Good job defending massa though fellas. :beli:

Last edited:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Love how many motherfukkers jumped up to defend dude. Three replies in less than 5 minutes. :mjpls:

The point had nothing to do with his race, just the idea of putting up any group of women as the "GOAT" based on skin color. shyt is hilarious, dimes all over the map, nikkas quick to act like a certain group or look has a monopoly on dines. :francis:

[spoilers]Good job defending massa though fellas. :beli:[/spoiler]

if he said black women instead of Latinas or Asians would you have had the same issue with it? :mjpls:

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
I am staying in Monterey Park outside LA so it is Asian country here. Most are :scust: but c00ns and cacs are so far up their asses they think every straight black male desires them. I saw one with a Doug nose.:trash:

I never being high on them but those chocolate-blended flavor ones. :shaq:

Where can I find them:feedme:. I work in the area. Need a place to chill before the drive home

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Asians are on their way to toppling whites as the wealthiest group in America.
Asians have had higher median incomes than their white counterparts, according to a new study by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. The typical Asian family has brought home more money for most of the past two decades.

keep obsessing over the wrong things africans

Help a :old: breh out. What song is that?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But why is it race-centric?

All these threads end up being the same, just a barrage of pictures.

Had to put the spot on you and others I knew who'd get butthurt in a thread on the tracks to 15 pages of dumb pics and scientific dissection. :yeshrug:
And thats the coli in a nutshell. Especially the lockeroom. You didn't put anyone on the spot, you asked a question that has been asked a million times.
If it ain't about non black women, its about the women being posted not having enough melanin.
If its about fat women and how the brehs feel, its now gotta be about how we "dislike our own" because a lot of american black women are overweight.
If its about good music, we can't forget BW.

The thread isn't meant to be serious, and attaching racial politics to every thread about non-black women is almost as annoying as the people who constantly bash black women.
Fall back, you didn't make any grand revelations.

white boys always c00nin' for paags and latinas. dem white boys aint never had no love for their white women. always caping for nonwhites. flying to thailand, brazil, philppines, japan, even nigeria, damn, nikkas do everything but big up white women. c00n ass cacs.

1/3 of white men in norcal are with paags. dat self hatred strong among the white race. :scust:

or is it when its them, its the women that wanted them. self hatred you say? :sas2:
Every other race of men can find a niche he likes without problems. We even look in the direction of a non-black woman and there is a contingent of folks
that wanna psychoanalyze. Its beyond tired at this point.

The point had nothing to do with his race, just the idea of putting up any group of women as the "GOAT" based on skin color. shyt is hilarious, dimes all over the map, nikkas quick to act like a certain group or look has a monopoly on dimes. :francis:

For the record, white dudes are guilty of this shyt just as much as black dudes. Always hyping up women of other races (Middle Eastern, Asian, and Latina are the usual suspects) as being more exotic, beautiful, and feminine.

Good job defending massa though fellas. :beli:

You stupid mothafukka:mindblown: Don't deflect with that slave-massa bullshyt. You assumed he was black and got on your Ivory soapbox. Eat this neg and
volunteer for the boys and girls club. Take your activism that way:camby: