Z4LNp5Y.jpg

:youngsabo:
She need to be in a blacked.com video already

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
You stupid mothafukka:mindblown: Don't deflect with that slave-massa bullshyt. You assumed he was black and got on your Ivory soapbox. Eat this neg and
volunteer for the boys and girls club. Take your activism that way:camby:

:umad:
Man, I'm really worried about that internet neg you gave me. "Woefully obtuse." Yea, you sound like a real winner dogg. :francis:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:umad:
Man, I'm really worried about that internet neg you gave me. "Woefully obtuse." Yea, you sound like a real winner dogg. :francis:
Don't have to feel any sort of way, you came in here, got told you were wrong, and you acted an ass.
Don't make this about me now, playa:umad:Thread had a purpose and you harshing the buzz.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Don't have to feel any sort of way, you came in here, got told you were wrong, and you acted an ass.
Don't make this about me now, playa:umad:Thread had a purpose and you harshing the buzz.

The irony in negging me for being "woefully obtuse," yet continuing to claim I made statements I actually didn't make. My original post is inline with the subsequent one. Same point. It was actually you who jumped to conclusions, made an assumption, and overreacted.
:manny:

Now come get this ignore. Dumbass coli nikka.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony in negging me for being "woefully obtuse," yet continuing to claim I made statements I actually didn't make. My original post is inline with the subsequent one. Same point. It was actually you who jumped to conclusions, made an assumption, and overreacted.
:manny:

Dumbass coli nikkas.
:dahell:Look, your comment would have had more merit if you called out someone black. Instead, you picked the WRONG one, and now you are making
it out to be our problem:heh: It's all good, breh. Best thing about the short bus is you are never far from the front exit.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A lot of them Asian chicks have absolutely ZERO body. :scust:

I'm out here in the bay and I see thousands of Asian chicks a day and I find maybe 10 % attractive.

Now on the other hand. I know some bad ass Cambodian/Vietnamese/South East Asian bytches that are lowkey stacked tho :whoo:
Man, at the Warriors parade some of then Asian chics were :ohlawd:. Cambodians do got ass tho.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did I make it serious or you? :mjlol:
:dahell:You were likely joking, but assuming you aren't an alias, people make slick comments about dudes on here all the goddamn time.
Meanwhile, you brought up the misc like something productive was to come from that. Do you, though, im running my post count up and the daps aint
flowing.