Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B-A-start1-570x273.jpg

Can't used mixed girls, thats cheat codes right there.

Though on the other hand :noah:Genetics are a wonderful thing.
funnily mixed still counts as black in our world tho :sas2:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Well, living in Brampton were for the most part it's Asian women Indian and Chinese women who have found the secret to eternal youth...I have to disagree.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm from LA and we have all types of asians and I use to work with asians and I see them on the regular. We have china town, japanese village, cambodia town and etc., and op is right; but there are some fine ass asian women; but it's rare. Plus the asians chick do wear a lot of make up; except for the darker ones.

I used to work and live in san gabriel valley and it's basically all asian and they had a lot of weak asian chicks. They used to invite me to go with them to some clubs and shyt; but they are hit's and misses espically in the body. I smashed a couple of asian chicks; but they have been the darker skinned asians, pinoy, black and pinoy and a pinoy and hawaiian chick and a togan chick.

Really is the darker skinned asians that look the best and I'm surprised that you all have not mentioned the pacific islanders; they have the thickest asian women of them all and there not that flabby thick, that shyt is solid like a glock pistol.

Edit. One of my homies I grew up with is married to an hawaiian chick; been married for 10 years and have 2 kids. She knows how to cook all the black food also.

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I have virtually no attraction to them whatsoever :scust:

The only one I can recall being vaguely attracted to is the shy Asian chick off Lost and maybe Jamie Chung, maybe........on second thought nah

Co-sign.

I can go an entire year without seeing an attractive asian woman.

They do zero for me.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
When they're bad they're bad as fukk...:whew:...but I don't find most to my liking:datazz: