#Byrdgang
jhene akio

chrissy teigen
full-chrissy-teigen-instagram-1956018643.jpg

chanel iman

amerie

cassie

:camby: @ OP

Nikka you seriously gonna post a photo of this pan faced tranny as a basis for your argument? :comeon:

:scust:

All those other hoes are mixed.
Boy bodies too. :camby:

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Nikka you seriously gonna post a photo of this pan faced tranny as a basis for your argument? :comeon:

:scust:

All those other hoes are mixed.
Boy bodies too.:camby:

this coming from a guy name pickles :camby:
bytch you gay, she bad as fuk
you sound like you fukk trannys on the regular :camby:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
:dahell:I don't frequent the misc, but what the fukk that got to do with the coli? And the term "yellow fever" wasn't coined
on behalf of black men chopping it up on a thursday night.

Tell me something, what does clowns on the misc have to do with us on the coli? We being measured by what "cacs" do?

The misc is just an example of a cac space. And cac spaces don't publicly ogle about females not their own, on a weekly basis. And it's always about race, too.

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B-A-start1-570x273.jpg

Can't used mixed girls, thats cheat codes right there.

Though on the other hand :noah:Genetics are a wonderful thing.

the black in em (besides chrissy) kinda balances that shyt out, i think black/asian & puerto rican/black is the best combination

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The misc is just an example of a cac space. And cac spaces don't publicly ogle about females not their own, on a weekly basis. And it's always about race, too.
:francis:Again, what a small, inconsequential portion of white males (misc) does does not validate or otherwise what we do here.
White guys love latinas. They love asians. Some like black women.
Black guys love black women. Black guys love latinas. Some even like asians.

The question isn't why are we speaking about non-black women, the question is why is this an issue? The latina thread from a few days back became a black women bash fest
and it went down fukking hill quickly. We have black women appreciation threads, and regularly talk about black women. Why? Cause they and black men are one in the same.

Now this threads premise was about asian women being the WOAT. We playfully popped in, tagged @Tommy Knocks , and we trying to get this breh a plat thread.
Are we REALLY making this a point of contention in the wake of REAL issues, issues that you are also free to make threads about? It ain't that serious.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
sharon lee is the only one i can recall ever being attracted to :noah: