Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
@cam> damn I gave you rep in your thread about CACS jumping in black issues but now I'm seeing you saying you like old Grey white men...

Why are you even here? From you being a "domme" only seeing white clients and saying "black men are a hassle" then why you here?

You'd be better off acting like a whitewashed bytch like @InDePickWest instead of faking the funk like you a real sister...I feel like if a nikka don't look like money you would cross the street like a white bytch do

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
All about the muf fukking money i see
this is why when y'all make threads on here bemoaning paying for dates i can't do anything but laugh.

$50 on a dinner with the expectation that the girl puts out the first night.

meanwhile there are men out writing a check to pay 6mos of your rent bc you let him come out and party with you and your friends twice .lol
(this hook is sung to the tune of Pretty Boy Swag by Soulja Boy)
This
Right Here
Means U
A Hoe
fukking
Cac Nikkas
To Pay
Ya Rent
Yet
You Say
You A Black
Feminist
Naw
You Are
A Delusional
Tricking Black Hoe (aayyyyee)
Tricking Black Hoe (aaayyyee)
Tricking Black Hoe (ayyyyyee)
Tricking Black Hoe (aaaayyye)

Preaching Black shyt
Yet You
Full Of Bullshyt

Tricking Black Hoe (aaaayye)
Tricking Black Hoe

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@Broke Wave is a legend what are yall talking about :gucci:

I said some shyt before, I acknowledge that. Some N word with hard ER sure, this was in the pre cac era.

But if someone can pull up a post from any era where I ever said anything bad about AA's in America, 1 post where I ever talked down, 1 post where I acted like anybody was better than Black Americans in any way, I'll never post here again.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
i do.

white guys would tell me all the time about how much they wanted to be with black women, but they felt Black women wouldn't want them.

and ive also heard black women, countless times, express interest in white men that they never avail themselves to.

i do think both groups very often secretly lust after one another.
your a c00n who surrounds herself with c00ns and cac pedophiles

Maybe this is a thing in Canada:camby:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Yep thank god im off that Black Queen shyt i hope more nikkas wake up shyts finished here.

U gotta import them like everything else of quality in the US. Go to Africa you can get a legit girl just out of high school