Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Daps
Brehs worshipping Coli queens, but Coli queens worshipping that pink peen :mjgrin:

Flaunting your life in the big city and your gender studies degrees but sugardaddy cac had you on your back funding all of dat :mjgrin:
Slime I missed it again. Nothing to say, your doing God's work. I repped and I'll rep again when available.
Sad thing, it seems that it was nikkas that were exposed more than anything. I'll keep reading but it don't look good.
These beta manlets are more disgusting than the wench.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
!
:mindblown: fukk! @Rainman you see this. This is what I was talking about. They have to die, there's no other way.
This is the byproduct of living in a matriacarhy....your warrior class having empathy and supporting a known bedwench who tricks white men and has everything to say about black men....they empathize because they were raised in an environment that had "whorehouse rules." I'm not suprised nor shocked from her or the black males behavior towards her here

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The one thing I can say in @cam> defense is she been through a lot. Her bf used to call her a bytch, whore and slut in the bed. She, that makes a lot of women not just immune to pain of words but full of hurt inside. Truth is, she needs legit help. She's hurt but I guess we can't see it since she's constantly saying and doing the most.
:hhh:

If she wanna be saved then she can go to church
:camby: