Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
the crux of the matter was scam> out here preaching to the masses on what black people need to do and trying to act like she has all the fukking answers but is really out here "dominating" :comeon: old white fortune 400 exec men and using it as an empowering notion but in reality she probably out here sleeping with these old men for paper. you're a toy for them. a thing to get them off,there is literally nothing problack or prowomen about being a toy for white men. i don't need you preaching from your street corner by day but faking the funk when Mr. Tool wants you to be his play thing.

i don't give a fukk if you claim to be the crust or the jam bytch you still apart of the pie no matter which way you cut it.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
the crux of the matter was scam> out here preaching to the masses on what black people need to do and trying to act like she has all the fukking answers but is really out here "dominating" :comeon: old white fortune 400 exec men and using it as an empowering notion but in reality she probably out here sleeping with these old men for paper. you're a toy for them. a thing to get them off that is literally ,there is literally nothing problack or prowomen about being a toy for white men. i don't need you preaching from your street corner by day but faking the funk when Mr. Tool wants you to be his play thing.

i don't give a fukk if you claim to be the crust or the jam bytch you still apart of the pie no matter which way you cut it.
Dayum

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is more common than most of y'all would like to admit due to pride.

A black female author named Reneathia Tate exposed the secret "slumming" sexual relationships that go on between black women and white men behind closed doors in her book "Pieces Of A Puzzle: The One Thing Black Females Will Not Talk About by Reneathia Tate"

She interviewed a bunch of so-called "pro-black" women after the screening of the Malcolm X movie who adamantly denied having any sexual relationships with white men until the author revealed her past relationship with white men, which was then when they finally let their guard down and admitted to their past. So don't expect this bedwench to admit to the filth that she partook in, it'd have her ashamed to look her father in the eyes.

And this shyt definitely explains why her and many bedwenches have a lot of "lip" for black men. Mad she got slutted and worn out by decrepit old CACs and no black men were their to protect her. Filthy slut.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
All I have to say is, those are some nice tities

dK0Fn.gif

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Next time someone calls us the Black $t0rmFr0nt send them this thread.

If one of their prominent Female users were exposed as fukking nikkas for money she'd be IP banned.

The cccccccccccoli dot com
Breh most of this site don't want africans to have supremacy they rather want "equality "