Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
bharmander i lock hoes out my bathroom after feeling them with lime-a-ritas. i capture roaches and let them losse on the bathroom so they won;t go in there. i tell these hoes bring extra pannies ya dig. i tie soiled pannies around my head ;ike a jap kamikaze at pearl arbor

BAAAAAAANZZZAAAAAI!!~!~!Q2 RPKFKJ

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Alley posters coming over here doesn't trouble me tbh. It's not like they're Cacs from Reddit or SF. Only gripe is the fact that some of the LSA posters who migrate here obviously have issues with Black men or Blackness in general and like to antagonize at times. If you feel some type of way about Black men, the fukk would you come to a site filled with us for? Makes no damn sense.

It's better to generalize in this case though, as we can't effectively screen whether or not these migrating posters have issues with blackness and black men.

Somewhere in a mound of shyt there may or may not be a diamond.

I don't know about y'all but I'm not taking that particular risk.

Daps
:childplease:nah these coli joints is some hoes and thots but that nikka is bipolar and I heard he gotta fake Leg too explains alot of his anger
That nikka might be bipolar but he was right about these hos.
Cam a ho
Biscuit a ho
You got a stripper calling herself empress and pretending like she ain't never sucked a dikk in a back room for food stamp money before and nikkas still simping.These hos is despicable guard yourself guard your family