Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How much for a private party ho? Can you make your ass clap like pinky? I got dough to blow. The ass real or is it fake. You goin end up selling p*ssy anyway. What's the price? That's why you so mad this thread is your future ho. Licking dirty floors:mjgrin:

You are SO boring and late. Sorry my give-a-shyt ran out. Catch me tomorrow. I may give a damn about your opunion then. Probably not but it's worth a shot. Keep packing that fudge in the mean time though patna

:russ:

Daps
You are SO boring and late. Sorry my give-a-shyt ran out. Catch me tomorrow. I may give a damn about your opunion then. Probably not but it's worth a shot. Keep packing that fudge in the mean time though patna
Your shift starts got to go pop that p*ssy to keep the internet on in order to respond ho.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Please, don't let your girlfriend, wife, sister, daughter or friend read those feminist empowerment ant-racist black girl magic novels. It's for your own good.

That and
Men don't marry until you're wealthy
Always look to marry women who come from strong families
Only Marry women from Patriarchal families.
Never date or Marry women who are Victims of Molestation or Rape- no matter how sad her story is.
Only Marry conservative women who are prude and judgmental.

edit if she dont fit that criteria she supposed to be used for sex or business

Daps

:russ:

Your shift starts got to go pop that p*ssy to keep the internet on in order to respond ho.