Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
bharmander i lock hoes out my bathroom after feeling them with lime-a-ritas. i capture roaches and let them losse on the bathroom so they won;t go in there. i tell these hoes bring extra pannies ya dig. i tie soiled pannies around my head ;ike a jap kamikaze at pearl arbor

BAAAAAAANZZZAAAAAI!!~!~!Q2 RPKFKJ

:wow: powerful piss poetry bomrade

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
now this for my advanced brehs in the demonic hedonism game. y'all rever watched a berautiful black ass take a shyt :mhgrin: more common than you think @Black school these nikkas. i'm about to pitr poiut pour up another cup cup cup CUP of this shyt feel me fams'

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
bharmander i lock hoes out my bathroom after feeling them with lime-a-ritas. i capture roaches and let them losse on the bathroom so they won;t go in there. i tell these hoes bring extra pannies ya dig. i tie soiled pannies around my head ;ike a jap kamikaze at pearl arbor

:gucci:...:mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

U drunk 2 my niggq? Less start some shiiiit

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This whore trying to sound sophisticated n shyt. She's a straight pseudointellectual

Using feminist words that never existed before like "patriarchal shaming ritual". Acting like I'm some unintelligent brute that exudes "toxic masculinity". I took two womens studies classes in college and got A's in them while being the only black man in both classes.
:why:
When you get at me like that I just have to put my hands up and walk away. Why is it that self-proclaimed black feminists love to spew vitriol at black men cause they're afraid of going at white men>? I'm not your enemy sis.

Like I said before, I don't give a flying fukk what anybody does on this board or off? But some people do shyt like this and I just get the notion they want to be exempt from any sort of criticism for their lifestyle choices. Life doesn't work that way.

When you talk shyt on white racism, talk about how evil white supremacy is, but uphold & romanticize the enforcers of this shyt...white men to a standard that black men aren't held to, while attacking the victims of this vicious system, black men...while being a black woman...who is also a victim of this vicious system, I can't help but see that as some absolute ridiculous garbage that shouldn't be respected let alone admired in some way.

With that, I'm done y'all. It's been fun. Peace.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@cam> is like the homie + pro black

Girl could be getting wifed up by just putting her real pic in her AV but is showing those pretty titties all over the nets :snoop:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:mjlol: Stay hydrated breh.

Thats what I tell thewse chicksl .... like drink that gallon per day, do it.....for your harlth for youte for your health. .... and take the water pills. Stay DRATED dreatede drated hydrated

bwahahahahahahahaha. Yo, moment of clarity........I am GONE

please don't ;et me have a bad hangover.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Thats what I tell thewse chicksl .... like drink that gallon per day, do it.....for your harlth for youte for your health. .... and take the water pills. Stay DRATED dreatede drated hydrated

bwahahahahahahahaha. Yo, moment of clarity........I am GONE

please don't ;et me have a bad hangover.

You are in rare form. This might be the best part of the whole damn thread. :russ:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Next time someone calls us the Black $t0rmFr0nt send them this thread.

If one of their prominent Female users were exposed as fukking nikkas for money she'd be IP banned.

The cccccccccccoli dot com