Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Y'all do realize not every Black chick with the shytZ like cam. Maybe y'all doing the most right now but cam represents the issue I have with LSA, the loony new Black female who's secretly a white supremacist
It's easier to just generalize like a sonafabith.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
!

This is the byproduct of living in a matriacarhy....your warrior class having empathy and supporting a known bedwench who tricks white men and has everything to say about black men....they empathize because they were raised in an environment that had "whorehouse rules." I'm not suprised nor shocked from her or the black males behavior towards her here
That environment breeds alot of these gay ass simp bytch nikkas that chilled in the salon while mommy got her hair and nails did. Feminine as fukk and let women use them and nikkas wont even ever get to hit but they still simping for tha bytch who instantly gives up the p*ssy to Brad or Joshua just for existing.

They gotta go. This is why the black community being a matriarchy is a fukking failure. With no strong male role models and a father in the household, the women are left with a void to see what a man brings alongside a woman in raising a family. In return they'll substitute that man for Chad the dopeboy who tells her to stuff a brick of heron in her backpack and get her caught at the airport or Harrison the white college professor who has a disturbing fetish for raceplay mixed with bdsm who molests his children and cheats on his wife. If the oedipus complex is a man seeking a woman like his mother an electra complex is a woman seeking a man like her father. When no father is present, what man is she going to see as someone to admire? The media knows the out of wedlock rate is terrible in the black community. Why are white men being promoted for black women to date? Why are bisexual men being promoted for black women to date? Why is the image of the black man so terrible so that most black women wont even consider black men at all for dating material and have black men and women avoiding other?

I grew up in a stable two parent black household.
I find it impossible to have a relationship with a black woman that never knew her dad. Basically I can tell she has no idea of what constitutes a man and is jealous that the white community has men and women on somewhat equal footing where they can be friends and lovers and we dont evem have equal footing for our women to respect us.

In point i gave up the idea of ever getting married and having a black family like them. We got no choice but to be on that player life for the 6cs lifestyle nikkas or end up assed out and be the nikkas that cant compete like Kent that get no women.

This shyt is set up for us to fail.

Daps
That environment breeds alot of these gay ass simp bytch nikkas that chilled in the salon while mommy got her hair and nails did. Feminine as fukk and let women use them and nikkas wont even ever get to hit but they still simping for tha bytch who instantly gives up the p*ssy to Brad or Joshua just for existing.

They gotta go. This is why the black community being a matriarchy is a fukking failure. With no strong male role models and a father in the household, the women are left with a void to see what a man brings alongside a woman in raising a family. In return they'll substitute that man for Chad the dopeboy who tells her to stuff a brick of heron in her backpack and get her caught at the airport or Harrison the white college professor who has a disturbing fetish for raceplay mixed with bdsm who molests his children and cheats on his wife. If the oedipus complex is a man seeking a woman like his mother an electra complex is a woman seeking a man like her father. When no father is present, what man is she going to see as someone to admire? The media knows the out of wedlock rate is terrible in the black community. Why are white men being promoted for black women to date? Why are bisexual men being promoted for black women to date? Why is the image of the black man so terrible so that most black women wont even consider black men at all for dating material and have black men and women avoiding other?

I find it impossible to have a relationship with a black woman that never knew her dad. Basically I can tell she has no idea of what constitutes a man and is jealous that the white community has men and women on somewhat equal footing where they can be friends and lovers and we dont evem have equal footing for our women to respect us.

In point i gave up the idea of ever getting married and having a black family like them. We got no choice but to be on that player life for the 6cs lifestyle nikkas or end up assed out and be the nikkas that cant compete like Kent that get no women.

This post is real I tell this came from the heart :wow:. I have been having the same thoughts.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

Man, that's a defeatist mindset and I hate to hear that coming from a black person, particularly Black men. I have friends that would love to be married to stable, dependable Black men but feel like they're resigned to being by themselves (they do NOT want to "date out").

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Man, that's a defeatist mindset and I hate to hear that coming from a black person, particularly Black men. I have friends that would love to be married to stable, dependable Black men but feel like they're resigned to being by themselves (they do NOT want to "date out").
it not defeatist shyt is realistic

and when you let that shyt go and just worry about yourself the whole rainbow opens up to you:steviej:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
All I can say is

full

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I think the pattern here is that a lot of black women are getting shamelessly smutted/degraded out by non black men on the side and they place the blame on black men for not "protecting them" ( stopping them from making poor choices). Remember when Azealia Banks went off on Wale and one of the things she let slip out was the fact that she was angry at black men in the industry for not protecting her from those old white men who she was fukking. :ohhh:
Black men's existence shouldn't be based on trying to save black women from themselves.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

This shyt is all by design and done on purpose. There's a black matriarchy here in the uk too. Many black men locked up for dumb shyt and jobs are denied to black men leaving the black woman to control the household and shyt. Im going insane in this country to the point that i need saving. There is trully a global system of white supremacy