Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Dude i be noticing how with other races their men and women can just hang out and there's no sexual relationship involved. Meanwhile its like women are nervous to be arouns us....and i mean all races of women cause they think all we want is sex from them they think we're dogs. They let their guard down around white men and other groups of men to the point they get taken advantage of. But around us? Their guards are up tenfold.

When I was living in Pittsburgh you would see brothas walking around with their friends...rarely with women. And if they were with women they were family members. Same with black women. And black women alongside other races of women would stay dating white guys whioe black men were walking around alone and being treated like lepers.

In NYC i see brothas with all types of women. Bad women too. Black women be eating here too. I see mad bw on the swirl life with white guys asian guys indians arabs.

Meanwhile in the rest of the country is game is rigged against us. This shyt is some bullshyt for real! I be thinking maybe I just got to move to Lagos if I ever want to consider a serious relationship with a Nigerian woman or black women in general. American black woman have finally realized they got options and it seems many dont really want to fukk with us. I'd rather they be honest and say it.
majority of black women are married to black men in the U.S...

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a c00n. Nothing is worse than a c00n. I own my sexually deviant ways

So being sexuality active with non blacks yet saying pro black things online isnt c00ning? And then (owning it) isnt what this thread it about? :mjgrin: oh okay breh....tell us more about how lost western blacks are

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
I actually haven't read alll these pages and analysis but I gathered the gist....either way, one persons opinions hypocrisy or breasts shouldnt ever be this important

A lot of nikkas looking unhealthy rn, throwing stones and looking funny in the light imo and im not with it (nor too busy to chime in)

As Ive said....yall cook

Being a hypocrite would be if she turned out to be your average ain't shyt hoe complaining about your average ain't shyt nikka. But this.. this takes the fukking cake. She's a literal prostitute whoring herself out to rich white men. It's not even a story you could spin and sympathise with by saying she's forced to pick this line of work up to feed herself and her 3 y/o child with super cancer or some sad shyt. She not only specifically picks older white men but avoids/refuses Black men. And this is supposed to be a strong, independent Black feminist. She's a fukking sex toy. My god, idgaf how many times y'all call the attention this thread received sad..the irony is fukking beautiful. She has revealed her final form.
:ohlawd:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So being sexuality active with non blacks yet saying pro black things online isnt c00ning? And then (owning it) isnt what this thread it about? :mjgrin: oh okay breh....tell us more about how lost western blacks are
This thread is more about here saying fukked up things about both bm and bw. And on top of that she was a whore I never whored myself out

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Being a hypocrite would be if she turned out to be your average ain't shyt hoe complaining about your average ain't shyt nikka. But this.. this takes the fukking cake. She's a literal prostitute whoring herself out to rich white men. It's not even a story you could spin and sympathise with by saying she's forced to pick this line of work up to feed herself and her 3 y/o child with super cancer or some sad shyt. She not only specifically picks older white men but avoids/refuses Black men. And this is supposed to be a strong, independent Black feminist. She's a fukking sex toy. My god, idgaf how many times y'all call the attention this thread received sad..the irony is fukking beautiful. She has revealed her final form.
:ohlawd:

But the fact that yall nikkas get off on this concept and circle jerk group e-bashing which in turn makes so many of yall seem about as lame and socially weird as possible ......seems to be lost here :ohlawd: yall enjoy tho

im not sure why i keep getting quoted

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
This shyt is all by design and done on purpose. There's a black matriarchy here in the uk too. Many black men locked up for dumb shyt and jobs are denied to black men leaving the black woman to control the household and shyt. Im going insane in this country to the point that i need saving. There is trully a global system of white supremacy
And my lifes goal will be to do what ever i can to over turn this shyt, even if it takes my life i aint planning on getting married anyway might as well make some use out of it, for the cause and all you nikkas not getting married might as well do the same.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
But the fact that yall nikkas get off on this concept and circle jerk group e-bashing which in turn makes so many of yall seem about as lame and socially weird as possible ......seems to be lost here :ohlawd: yall enjoy tho

why would anyone care about seeming socially weird and awkward to you though? or anyone on this site?:childplease:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
She has revealed her final form.

25424.jpg

:pachaha:Repped

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush

You're getting quoted because you're trying to turn this into something it's not. You're defaulting to the base line insults to detract from the main topic. It's scandalous. Idk about bashing, I'd much prefer to keep this thread civil and for her to come back and actually answer some questions. Does she suffer from cognitive dissonance or is it all cold and calculated? Is the Black feminist bravado just a front to cope or does she sincerely believe in the cause?

Merci beaucoup, I'll indulge in the degeneracy :lolbron:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
okay. let me hop my ass out this thread for good.
never did read the whole thing
but its devolving into a all bw aint shyt
black love doesnt exsist.

reading these types of things upset me greatly and i hope that they are just
being said in the heat of the moment.

i love you black coli fam [those of yall who aint on some anti bm or bw bullshyt]