Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them titties look plush!
ealu0cA.png

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I mean what can you do breh? Your best hope is to move, but whos to gaurentee the Black Women there aint on no fukk shyt either, and honestly the states is not much better if your looking for a BW your best bet is to go to Africa and find one but then you have a whole different culture you have to deal with.

Honestly you might aswell just deal with shyt there smash a few pawgs and maybe youll change your mind. Thank god my state is diverse i dont know what id do if all i had to choose from was Black/White women.
What state u at bruh?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I'm just giving my opinion :leon: in the coli world if it doesn't mirror coli logic its called caping :leon: whatever

Ur opinion is in defense
It's not exactly like youre giving an unbiased take here

Despite you making it about something else, you know what the point of this thread is

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I want to be :scust: at this blatant wolf behavior but goddamn those are some nice fukkin' titties.

I'm conflicted.

I don't care if I'm late, they warrant complimenting ... among other things.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's just easier to avoid Black men.

And there you have it.

I can't call a woman like this pro-black when she has a 100% white supremacist mindstate.

You might as well be a cac.

You and all the other beotches that think like this can fukk off.
You aint no better than them.
You sad as fukk.
Don't ever post here again.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@PeridotPuss stop caping. This bytch cam out here shytting on both black men and women but u steady caping. fukk her being a whore, she came on her talking that I am holier than thou shyt but she rwally a damn whore. On top of that she thinks @BocaRear is a buck tooth slave. Who talk about a fellow african like that? Matter of fact why wasn't y'all bytches caping when I got expose or Chris b or strawberry. Y'all kill me. This isn't a gender thread it's a c00n getting that work thread. Man I give up on western blacks. No other tribe move like this. Go to any cac forum and u get banned for anti cac shyt. Go to any east asian forum. And u not getting away with anti east Asisn shyt. Only us africans defend c00ns.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
That's just how women are. I don't want to sound like I'm caping or justifying anything but it's a trait that is universally found in women. Women are 'followers' for the lack of a better word. They have been and will always be so. Contrary to popular opinion that is not a bad thing at all. They will always gravitate to what supports them. In the Western world all men are compared to the White men, not just Black men. They're objectively the most successful group of men in the West and they intend to keep it that way by any means necessary. It's their fukking home turf so I ain't even mad.

The overly zealous fringe group of Black feminists is a strong vocal minority and they're convincing all the others the biggest enemy of the White man is the Black woman when this couldn't be further from the truth. Subjugate the men of any culture, group or creed and watch everything fall apart. I'm not saying men are more important to the community than women, but if you solely cripple women by denying them jobs, education etc. while ignoring the men, the community will continue to function as a nuclear and traditional family. Let's be honest to some extent most men see most women the same. Men are just not as selective about a partner as women are. So in a sense, if nothing else, a woman offers p*ssy. The reason you're noticing this with Black people is because other groups tend to have 'stricter' and easier to differentiate culture. I've been fairly close to people from all sorts of backgrounds except Hispanics, they just don't exist where I'm from. South Asian women for example only date out if they're heavily assimilated. You'll only ever see them with Black guys in proper inner-cities, likewise with White guys when they're from typical middle-class backgrounds but for the most part they're only ever with other Asians. I know someone who personally refused to marry a girl because she had a history dating Whites and Caribbeans. They don't tolerate this shyt and are quick to ex-communicate people.

My point is, there's no point in taking it personal. Best you can do is improve yourself and bag the best individual you can regardless of race/background.
I can agree with that deep down all women are the same and they are all looking for the same shyt, and i have no problem with that im just tired of nikkas puttin BW on a pedestal with that Queen shyt because all that shyt does is gas up their heads and make them look at the avg. Black Man as unworthy nikkas need to start treating BW like every other woman those worthy of respect and love get it those that are not.
:camby:or if they want to be fukk buddies we can do that to:ehh:

I want the cac special tho:steviej:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
You know what you're doing, you ain't slick. We are paying attention to this thread and some of you coli queens really defending someone who calls another black person a slave, someone who sleeps with old white men for a living then talks shyt about black men? :mjpls:

It's crazy how a white woman is more on code than some of you - we're noticing and this coli queen rhetoric bout to end. :picard:
fukk outta here with this nonsense, especially when the white woman in question was a sex worker herself.