Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
OH damn you in wench headquarters. I will never in my life trust or even pursue a bw from UK or Canada. They white imo

:stopitslime:I dont trust no women from whether they're Europe,Asia, West indies, South America,Africa, America, Canada, the hood, the burbs. I see a joint and think " she look good enough to smash" After that its up to her to really prove herself worthy to be taken seriously.

I get alot of flack cause on the coli- cause I say a bytch aint nothing but a nutt to me.:yeshrug:
What else am I suppose to see in a random chick, a queen or Goddess?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Black women like @cam> disappoint me big time. I've seen first hand what bedwenching and bedbucking is doing to blacks. Just take a look at jamaicans over in the uk. Im done with black people over here. My hope is that i can link up with african american and africans pro black brehs and brehettes and build. It hurt me that i young black girl i mentored a few years back is with a cac. Me and my brehs are starving out here like mad. We don't do that bedbuck shyt and its hurting us. The black girls we want are c00ning it up to the max and if you think im joking watch out on the thread in about to make in a few hours. Black girls aint looking at us, noticing us and we are handsome and serious black men. My homie looks out of it, black girl he was talking to flaked him. The black girl i was talking to aint talk to me no more and i go on her insta its all cac men. fukk this fukking shyt. Me and this cac girl in the library keep looking at each other and the other day we lookef at each other for a good 5 seconds but i cant do it brehs. I cant be fukking with cac chicks.

Yo stop mentioning Jamaicans theres definitely African nikkas and bytches who like cacs too. only thing holding yall up is ethnic groups outside of that straight white.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh youd be better being a deaf mime trying to hold a conversation with a brick wall, they dont care this is what they want. And besides no matter what we do shyt aint gon be good enough for them so fukk em, live your life stack up money, travel smash thotties around the world and when you feel like settling down find the best option for YOU regardless of race.

Low key this shyt is a weight lifted off my shoulders now that i know how shyt really is and how BW really get down i can do whatever i want with whoever i want without having to feel self conscious and like a sellout anytime im around BW, honestly we should be happy we no longer have to take they bullshyt and slander and we can live a happy life the way WE WANT TO.
Y'all do realize not every Black chick with the shytZ like cam. Maybe y'all doing the most right now but cam represents the issue I have with LSA, the loony new Black female who's secretly a white supremacist

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
  1. ChiefQueen negged you for your post in the thread Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night. With the following comment: Tell that to these fukkboys that are obsessed with my exotic look....
"Exotic look" :laff:

@badtguy @Clean Cut look at this shyt. Stanky martian looking heffa actually called herself "exotic":mjlol:
t

:hhh: Yo I think its crazy alot of these joints be getting big headed over the coli or something cause here in America we dont even talk somali chicks. Like just speaking from the perspective of a black man in America.

The Somali girls I knew I met through other African girls who were friends with them. Outside of that I NEVER HEARD IN MY 20+ years of life in America any nikka saying somali jawns is BAD.

If I had to say: nikkas really probably be on is Dominican joints maybe Ethiopian.... but even now thats becoming dead. cause nikkas is going at all types of women. Dominican today, Rican Tomorrow Trini jawn, Panamanian, the next In NYC or more diverse cities.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
t

:hhh: Yo I think its crazy alot of these joints be getting big headed over the coli or something cause here in America we dont even talk somali chicks. Like just speaking from the perspective of a black man in America.

The Somali girls I knew I met through other African girls who were friends with them. Outside of that I NEVER HEARD IN MY 20+ years of life in America any nikka saying somali jawns is BAD.

If I had to say: nikkas really probably be on is Dominican joints maybe Ethiopian.... but even now thats becoming dead. cause nikkas is going at all types of women. Dominican today, Rican Tomorrow Trini jawn, Panamanian, the next In NYC or more diverse cities.
She never posted her pic here

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
Not on no homo shyt but thats why i say at the end if the day all Black Men have is each other, no one understands the shyt we have to go thru not even our own women. And now us young brehs have to come up in a world were everyone hates us even our own women.

And they blame us for all the shyt nikkas who were alive before we were even thought of did (or better yet didnt do)without realizing that we suffer just as much if not more then them and we are in the same boat trying to navigate thru a world we didnt ask the be born in.

But instead of understanding us, supporting us and coming together theyd rather shyt on us post WS stats and talking points to demonize us, spread lies about how we are deadbeats (eventho half of BM are childless) say we are the number one cause for them dying (when domestic violence induced deaths are not even top 10 killers of BW) and spread all these lies and alternative facts about us into the world so everyone will hates us, see us as animals while at the same time feeling sorry for them and boosting them up.

shyt is VERY demonic when you really think about it. Maybe they have more in common with cacs then we've originally thought.:patrice::wow:

That's just how women are. I don't want to sound like I'm caping or justifying anything but it's a trait that is universally found in women. Women are 'followers' for the lack of a better word. They have been and will always be so. Contrary to popular opinion that is not a bad thing at all. They will always gravitate to what supports them. In the Western world all men are compared to the White men, not just Black men. They're objectively the most successful group of men in the West and they intend to keep it that way by any means necessary. It's their fukking home turf so I ain't even mad.

The overly zealous fringe group of Black feminists is a strong vocal minority and they're convincing all the others the biggest enemy of the White man is the Black woman when this couldn't be further from the truth. Subjugate the men of any culture, group or creed and watch everything fall apart. I'm not saying men are more important to the community than women, but if you solely cripple women by denying them jobs, education etc. while ignoring the men, the community will continue to function as a nuclear and traditional family. Let's be honest to some extent most men see most women the same. Men are just not as selective about a partner as women are. So in a sense, if nothing else, a woman offers p*ssy. The reason you're noticing this with Black people is because other groups tend to have 'stricter' and easier to differentiate culture. I've been fairly close to people from all sorts of backgrounds except Hispanics, they just don't exist where I'm from. South Asian women for example only date out if they're heavily assimilated. You'll only ever see them with Black guys in proper inner-cities, likewise with White guys when they're from typical middle-class backgrounds but for the most part they're only ever with other Asians. I know someone who personally refused to marry a girl because she had a history dating Whites and Caribbeans. They don't tolerate this shyt and are quick to ex-communicate people.

My point is, there's no point in taking it personal. Best you can do is improve yourself and bag the best individual you can regardless of race/background.

Last edited: