Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Daniel Holtzclaw's rape conviction causes activist to outrageously claim that black men are to blame thread:

this is like an M Night Shyamalan movie where there's a plot twist and every single thing in the movie earlier on begins to make sense.

All this thotties old posts got me dying :dead:
I think the pattern here is that a lot of black women are getting shamelessly smutted/degraded out by non black men on the side and they place the blame on black men for not "protecting them" ( stopping them from making poor choices). Remember when Azealia Banks went off on Wale and one of the things she let slip out was the fact that she was angry at black men in the industry for not protecting her from those old white men who she was fukking. :ohhh:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Black women like @cam> disappoint me big time. I've seen first hand what bedwenching and bedbucking is doing to blacks. Just take a look at jamaicans over in the uk. Im done with black people over here. My hope is that i can link up with african american and africans pro black brehs and brehettes and build. It hurt me that i young black girl i mentored a few years back is with a cac. Me and my brehs are starving out here like mad. We don't do that bedbuck shyt and its hurting us. The black girls we want are c00ning it up to the max and if you think im joking watch out on the thread in about to make in a few hours. Black girls aint looking at us, noticing us and we are handsome and serious black men. My homie looks out of it, black girl he was talking to flaked him. The black girl i was talking to aint talk to me no more and i go on her insta its all cac men. fukk this fukking shyt. Me and this cac girl in the library keep looking at each other and the other day we lookef at each other for a good 5 seconds but i cant do it brehs. I cant be fukking with cac chicks.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
OH damn you in wench headquarters. I will never in my life trust or even pursue a bw from UK or Canada. They white imo
They're all white supremacists in black face. Talking about nikkas aint shyt. Bruh, we got black girls dating and fukking cacs who are over 50 with no shame at all posting it on Snapchat. Thats the route @cam> will prolly go.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
@WHIPPEDCream you next. Be warned. :scheme:

giphy.gif

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I got no problem with sex workers. Real talk, we all gotta eat out here.

Her posting on LSA bothers me more than her domming white dudes.

I don't know or care who's she's slept with or why.

All that buck-tooth slave talk bothers me because @cam> is Ghanaian and some other shyt. I'm hearing some cism towards Africans Americans which bothers me a lot.

AA's defend Africans like ya'll are American, like us. So why do I get the feeling some Africans low key think less of AA's because we're American or descendants of slaves?

I'm tired of half way revolutionaries. If you're pro black you do not mix with white folks.

I'm about to start dating non black again because ya'll playing.

Turning tricks on the low while criticizing me for being poor due to slavery, white supremacy, and lack of economic resources. shyt is wild. We all stability but at least I'm obtaining mine with some god damn dignity.

I ain't rich, I don't have a glamorous job, and I get by.

Everything I do is honest, legal, and I don't compromise myself for money or access.

I'm quite dissatisfied and disappointed with BW this month. I've had revelations about them that make me uncomfortable.

You girls need to get your shyt together. Education doesn't matter if you're low key a prostitute and hypocrite. For real. I'd never let a woman like this raise my kids. We could maybe be friends. There's no coming back from it.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Black women like @cam> disappoint me big time. I've seen first hand what bedwenching and bedbucking is doing to blacks. Just take a look at jamaicans over in the uk. Im done with black people over here. My hope is that i can link up with african american and africans pro black brehs and brehettes and build. It hurt me that i young black girl i mentored a few years back is with a cac. Me and my brehs are starving out here like mad. We don't do that bedbuck shyt and its hurting us. The black girls we want are c00ning it up to the max and if you think im joking watch out on the thread in about to make in a few hours. Black girls aint looking at us, noticing us and we are handsome and serious black men. My homie looks out of it, black girl he was talking to flaked him. The black girl i was talking to aint talk to me no more and i go on her insta its all cac men. fukk this fukking shyt. Me and this cac girl in the library keep looking at each other and the other day we lookef at each other for a good 5 seconds but i cant do it brehs. I cant be fukking with cac chicks.
I mean what can you do breh? Your best hope is to move, but whos to gaurentee the Black Women there aint on no fukk shyt either, and honestly the states is not much better if your looking for a BW your best bet is to go to Africa and find one but then you have a whole different culture you have to deal with.

Honestly you might aswell just deal with shyt there smash a few pawgs and maybe youll change your mind. Thank god my state is diverse i dont know what id do if all i had to choose from was Black/White women.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I mean what can you do breh? Your best hope is to move, but whos to gaurentee the Black Women there aint on no fukk shyt either, and honestly the states is not much better if your looking for a BW your best bet is to go to Africa and find one but then you have a whole different culture you have to deal with.

Honestly you might aswell just deal with shyt there smash a few pawgs and maybe youll change your mind. Thank god my state is diverse i dont know what id do if all i had to choose from was Black/White women.

Brother lives in London. you don't get much more diverse than London. Go the Asian, a lot of other brother's have done it. Seems to be working for them

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@wickedsm do you post on LSA? And if so, do they call you a "Black Male-Identified Mammy"? :skip:
No I dont,
But it's really gotten that bad over there?
What the fukk.??
Crazy fukking bytches.

I would take it as an honor from those white man worshipping/claiming everybody as black/color struck hoes
Though
:francis: