Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Alḥamdulillāh let me rep this nikka.

Also, reading through the first pages I get a reminder of why I despise certain types of black men and why I want them out of the gene pool.
So this thread is meant to expose a black feminist who is a bedwench (as most of them are): you're supposed to shame her and shed light on the hypocrisy of that movement.
Yet you fools are out here complimenting her on her t*ts and body :dahell: this cac's cum bucket at that?

edit: my god... some of you saying hold on I have to get the baby oil :mindblown: White man fukking the black woman that you beating you meat to? who raised you nikkas?
It's wild, a lot of brehs have no standards when it comes to personality and mindset.
We haven't seen her face but let's assume she is beautiful facially as well as has a banging figure. Surely her extremely flawed personality should totally negate any positive physical attributes that she has? Somehow a portion of black men are willing to put things like that aside and desire/simp a traitorous wench.

The guys who are asking her how much will probably say they were joking but I'm inclined to believe they were serious:francis:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I bet they don't talk none of this shyt when their white boss orders 'em to mop up the spill in the bathroom.

Daniel Holtzclaw's rape conviction causes activist to outrageously claim that black men are to blame thread:
what about this is hard to understand?

language reinforces culture

black men publicly degrade black women, refer to them collectively as "hoes" (etc)

and then ppl treat black women as such.

non blacks all know black men don't protect or value the women of their race.

making them great targets for abuse.

i face street harassment (not friendly greetings, or casual compliments, but harassment) primarily from black and latino men.

the video deserves to be interrogated, but i'm speaking from lived experience.

in my experience it's black males (overwhelmingly) that are out on the streets, standing around for hours, bothering women.

I've never really understood it. But you see it in pretty much any urban area.

They congregate on street corners, doing nothing, for hours.

What's this about?

Y'all tell me foreal.

Like, most people usually hang out in heir homes/yards, parks, or they do activities within the city, so idk how come black males opt to stand on street corners?

:patrice:

this is like an M Night Shyamalan movie where there's a plot twist and every single thing in the movie earlier on begins to make sense.

All this thotties old posts got me dying :dead:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
A few days ago, one dude was rightfully saying that Jesus was a black man to one west african chick. bytch then said i dont care if Jesus was a white man, he was a white man. Im honestly fukking losing hope. It bad enough that black women in the uk are being breeded out and chasing cacs all day while shytting on black men. :francis:

Aa women ain't no different , they'll tell you the same shyt
Like I said before, about that cult of white supremacy

If CNN just broke news that Jesus is indeed black and his name is Tyrone,

Black women would be to first to protest and denounce that news. No way they bowing to a black man

Facts

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

So @cam> is claiming that only one of the tidday pics OP posted belongs her?

Interesting.. :sas1:

Take a closer look at the pictures posted by @YoChick (her alias) from this thread: Men, how do you feel about large areolas?

Notice how in ALL of the pictures it appears she's trying to hide the inner part of her left forearm? Could it be some type of scar... or possibly a tattoo?:leon:

2eb47pf.jpg

n3mg06.jpg

yUm0FcR.jpg

...and then these two other pictures below which she posted anonymously on LSA (using incognito) from this thread:
Do i got ugly titties?

(Same exact bed sheets as the above pictures if you look closely at the lower right-hand corner of the first pic. She tried covering that too but failed. :mjlol: )

jXTPcyX.jpg
uaCiu2c.jpg

Whether it's some type of scar or tattoo - it's obvious she tried covering it to prevent people from identifying her on Instagram.

it had to come AFTER the picture below, which she already admitted was her, since clearly there's no visible mark or tattoo on either of her arms.

Pay attention to the date this was posted:

JHElaXh.png

- 10/31/2015

The date the pictures from @YoChick were posted - 10/01/2016

She was planing on posting more pictures since 6/24/2016, whenever her breasts healed from surgery:

Vkd5u1O.png

...And that's exactly what she did. But instead of doing it with her real LSA account she did it using "incognito" & she used an alias for TheColi.

Reasons?

1. Because she knew posting tidday pictures from the same account she claimed to be a black feminist on would instantly invalidate her views.

2. She's insecure about her tiddays after the surgery she had and seeks validation from people while at the same time not wanting people to know they're her's.

Just a quick reminder of the threads she made:
Men, how do you feel about large areolas?
&
Do i got ugly titties?

Obviously insecure.:skip:

If @YoChick isn't her alias then surely she wouldn't have a problem taking a picture of BOTH of her forearms to prove she don't have a tattoo in the exact same spot.:sas2:

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of both arms because you could easily use a picture of your right arm (without the tattoo) & mirror it to make it look like your left.

Shouldn't be a problem, right? It's just a picture of your arms.

After all, you did post nudes and said you would post more:
Those t*ts are glorious. fukk.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
A few days ago, one dude was rightfully saying that Jesus was a black man to one west african chick. bytch then said i dont care if Jesus was a white man, he was a white man. Im honestly fukking losing hope. It bad enough that black women in the uk are being breeded out and chasing cacs all day while shytting on black men. :francis:
Breh just do you, i mean what can we really do we cant build shyt by ourselves and it's obvious most Black Women would rather have a "seat at the table" then to fight back and create our own.

And if we do build and create would we really want people who weren't there for us, who was busy slutting it up and being sex slaves for our enemies,to benefit from our hard work? That's honestly why im slowly starting to accept cashing out at 40 after ive done everything ive wanted to do in life.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Aa women ain't no different , they'll tell you the same shyt
Like I said before, about that cult of white supremacy

If CNN just broke news that Jesus is indeed black and his name is Tyrone,

Black women would be to first to protest and denounce that news. No way they bowing to a black man

Facts
Yep. I gonna need to get out the UK. @BocaRear i hope your planning to leave this place before blacks get extinct here through gangbanging and breeding with cacs. Its already over for jamaicans here.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
She was really talking 'bout herself :wow:

I don't have a bed buck cousin.

Let's not boost interracial dating in Toronto for more than what it is. Most people in relationships are in them with people of their own race.

There are no published statistics on this for the city, so from perception alone i'd say interracial romance constitutes less than 8% of couples. And even lower when we're talking interracial marriage.

Most of these people coupling are in it for purely sex based reasons, or bc they think it's a comeup.

Black guy from a shytty hood gets a corporate job making 50k,thinks he's dooooooin it, starts going to the gym, and thirstly scowers and markets himself to annnnnnything white with a hole. (Including men, don't act like u haven't heard). BED BUCKS

Or a girl with deep seated self hate becomes ecstatic that a white guy in uni shows interest in her, and looks for her self worth at the bottom of a cac's nut sack.

The self hate with bed bucks is so laughably obvious in Toronto.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Alḥamdulillāh let me rep this nikka.

Also, reading through the first pages I get a reminder of why I despise certain types of black men and why I want them out of the gene pool.
So this thread is meant to expose a black feminist who is a bedwench (as most of them are): you're supposed to shame her and shed light on the hypocrisy of that movement.
Yet you fools are out here complimenting her on her t*ts and body :dahell: this cac's cum bucket at that?

edit: my god... some of you saying hold on I have to get the baby oil :mindblown: White man fukking the black woman that you beating you meat to? who raised you nikkas?

Hyper sexuality

Same reason you got cats saying that 13 yr old "cash me ousside" white girl got "big titties to be 13"

nikkas can try to ignore it all they want, they know it's true

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
And her type just so happens to be the type of Black Women im attracted to:francis:
But hey as long as palgs are giving me play :yeshrug: I might have to start fukking with pawgs eventho i dont fukk with cacs i might have to make that sacrifice.

They be looking:blessed: and be giving a breh the :shaq: but just the thought of being with a cac is :scust:Im so Confused breh:sadcam:

:troll:

As long as you're not actively avoiding/pursuing women based on race, go for it. Contrary to the coli's beliefs, p*ssy is p*ssy. As long as you're not slagging one while doing backflips for another one, fukk it.:yeshrug:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Yep. I gonna need to get out the UK. @BocaRear i hope your planning to leave this place before blacks get extinct here through gangbanging and breeding with cacs. Its already over for jamaicans here.
Within the past decade the no. of mixed Caribbean and white children under 10 has surpassed the no. of full Caribbean under 10s.

The Economist said:
Black Caribbean children under ten years old are outnumbered two-to-one by children who are a mixture of white and black Caribbean.
Source:
http://www.economist.com/news/brita...britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

Bear in mind most of these kids have Caribbean fathers, but the women are fast catching up.

The next UK census is going to be interesting :mjpls: