giphy.gif

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Hold on guys...I've just been informed of something major major development

Stay tuned...
:popcorn3:In for 100 more pages of fukkery.

Edit: Can you postpone the fukkery for about 30 min. Got to go pick up a 4th of some :fire: to get me ready.

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei

So @cam> is claiming that only one of the tidday pics OP posted belongs her?

Interesting.. :sas1:

Take a closer look at the pictures posted by @YoChick (her alias) from this thread: Men, how do you feel about large areolas?

Notice how in ALL of the pictures it appears she's trying to hide the inner part of her left forearm? Could it be some type of scar... or possibly a tattoo?:leon:

2eb47pf.jpg

n3mg06.jpg

yUm0FcR.jpg

...and then these two other pictures below which she posted anonymously on LSA (using incognito) from this thread:
Do i got ugly titties?

(Same exact bed sheets as the above pictures if you look closely at the lower right-hand corner of the first pic. She tried covering that too but failed. :mjlol: )

jXTPcyX.jpg
uaCiu2c.jpg

Whether it's some type of scar or tattoo - it's obvious she tried covering it to prevent people from identifying her on Instagram.

it had to come AFTER the picture below, which she already admitted was her, since clearly there's no visible mark or tattoo on either of her arms.

Pay attention to the date this was posted:

JHElaXh.png

- 10/31/2015

The date the pictures from @YoChick were posted - 10/01/2016

She was planing on posting more pictures since 6/24/2016, whenever her breast healed from surgery:

Vkd5u1O.png

...And that's exactly what she did. But instead of doing it with her real LSA account she did it using "incognito" & she used an alias for TheColi.

Reasons?

1. Because she knew posting tidday pictures from the same account she claimed to be a black feminist on would instantly invalidate her views.

2. She's insecure about her tiddays after the surgery she had and seeks validation from people while at the same time not wanting people to know they're her's.

Just a quick reminder of the threads she made:
Men, how do you feel about large areolas?
&
Do i got ugly titties?

Obviously insecure.:skip:

If @YoChick isn't her alias then surely she wouldn't have a problem taking a picture of BOTH of her forearms to prove she don't have a tattoo in the exact same spot.:sas2:

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of both arms because you could easily use a picture of your right arm (without the tattoo) & mirror it to make it look like your left.

Shouldn't be a problem, right? It's just a picture of your arms.

After all, you did post nudes and said you would post more:

:gladbron:Gah Damn nikka. Coli Wolves on that inspector gadget shyt.
Say bruh i loaned a nikka 60 dollars in 07 and he never paid me back:beli:
Can you find him for me:feedme:

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Not true. Her type is easily spotted IRL
And her type just so happens to be the type of Black Women im attracted to:francis:
But hey as long as palgs are giving me play :yeshrug:

I might have to start fukking with pawgs eventho i dont fukk with cacs i might have to make that sacrifice.

They be looking:blessed: and be giving a breh the :shaq: but just the thought of being with a cac is :scust:Im so Confused breh:sadcam:

:troll:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
nikka isnt this slut West African im sorry breh but AA women was the last hope, Black Women are done.
A few days ago, one dude was rightfully saying that Jesus was a black man to one west african chick. bytch then said i dont care if Jesus was a white man, he was a white man. Im honestly fukking losing hope. It bad enough that black women in the uk are being breeded out and chasing cacs all day while shytting on black men. :francis: