Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Daps
i've only ever posted one nude online. so if there is more than one in this thread they cannot all be me.

lemme see the pics, someone

and what happens to the person that posted a naked image of me that i did not share on this site?

is that in violation of the site's terms?

@admin

So @cam> is claiming that only one of the tidday pics OP posted belongs her?

Interesting.. :sas1:

Take a closer look at the pictures posted by @YoChick (her alias) from this thread: Men, how do you feel about large areolas?

Notice how in ALL of the pictures it appears she's trying to hide the inner part of her left forearm? Could it be some type of scar... or possibly a tattoo?:leon:

2eb47pf.jpg

n3mg06.jpg

yUm0FcR.jpg

...and then these two other pictures below which she posted anonymously on LSA (using incognito) from this thread:
Do i got ugly titties?

(Same exact bed sheets as the above pictures if you look closely at the lower right-hand corner of the first pic. She tried covering that too but failed. :mjlol: )

jXTPcyX.jpg
uaCiu2c.jpg

Whether it's some type of scar or tattoo - it's obvious she tried covering it to prevent people from identifying her on Instagram.

it had to come AFTER the picture below, which she already admitted was her, since clearly there's no visible mark or tattoo on either of her arms.

Pay attention to the date this was posted:

JHElaXh.png

- 10/31/2015

The date the pictures from @YoChick were posted - 10/01/2016

She was planing on posting more pictures since 6/24/2016, whenever her breasts healed from surgery:

Vkd5u1O.png

...And that's exactly what she did. But instead of doing it with her real LSA account she did it using "incognito" & she used an alias for TheColi.

Reasons?

1. Because she knew posting tidday pictures from the same account she claimed to be a black feminist on would instantly invalidate her views.

2. She's insecure about her tiddays after the surgery she had and seeks validation from people while at the same time not wanting people to know they're her's.

Just a quick reminder of the threads she made:
Men, how do you feel about large areolas?
&
Do i got ugly titties?

Obviously insecure.:skip:

If @YoChick isn't her alias then surely she wouldn't have a problem taking a timestamped picture of BOTH of her forearms to prove she doesn't have a tattoo in the exact same spot.:sas2:

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of both arms because you could easily use a picture of your right arm (without the tattoo) & mirror it to make it look like your left.

Shouldn't be a problem, right? It's just a picture of your arms.

After all, you did post nudes and said you would post more:

might post more nudes to make politere even more mad :russ:

NYMPHO BEDWENCH EXHIBITIONIST YOU CAN;T BE PRO-BLACK!!!!!!

Last edited:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West

Take a closer look at the pictures posted by @YoChick (her alias) from this thread: Men, how do you feel about large areolas?

Notice how in ALL of the pictures it appears she's trying to hide the inner part of her left forearm? Could it be some type of scar... or possibly a tattoo?:leon:

2eb47pf.jpg

n3mg06.jpg

yUm0FcR.jpg

...and then these two other pictures below which she posted anonymously on LSA (using incognito) from this thread:
Do i got ugly titties?

(Same exact bed sheets as the above pictures if you look closely at the lower left-hand corner. She tried covering that too but failed. :mjlol: )

jXTPcyX.jpg
uaCiu2c.jpg

Whether it's some type of scar or tattoo - it's obvious she tried covering it to prevent people from identifying her on Instagram.

it had to come AFTER the picture below, which she already admitted was her, since clearly there's no visible mark or tattoo on either of her arms.

JHElaXh.png

- 10/31/2015

She was planing on posting more pictures since 6/24/2016, whenever her breast healed:

Vkd5u1O.png

...And that's exactly what she did. But instead of doing it on her real LSA account she did it using "incognito" & she used an alias for TheColi.

Reasons?

1. Because she knew posting tidday pictures from the same account she claimed to be a black feminist on would instantly invalidate her views.

2. She's insecure about her tiddays after the surgery and seeks validation from people while at the same time not wanting people to know they are her's.

&
Do i got ugly titties?

If @YoChick isn't her alias then surely she wouldn't have a problem taking a picture of BOTH of her forearms to prove she don't have a tattoo in the exact same spot.:sas2:

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of both arms because you could easily take a picture of the right arm (with the tattoo) & mirror it to make it look like your left.

:dead:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
At the end of the day, there is no such thing as a black woman "domming" a white man. It's like a slave "domming" a slave master. In the end you are only doing the slave mater's sexual bidding, he is still using you and he still owns you
There's a term in that world called "topping from the bottom". I think that describe what you're saying. I might have that wrong though

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why yall giving so much time and effort to a wench/pro that you hate?

Dudes in here writing essays and researching her threads just to say "gotcha bytch", then what?

She should have just been out in the open with it and bullshytted/deflect when asked about it, like buck/Coli militant brehs do who Stan pawgs then talk the pro black shyt.

Did homie just say he let white people call him nikka to his face.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

2eb47pf.jpg

n3mg06.jpg

yUm0FcR.jpg

Do i got ugly titties?

(Same exact bed sheets as the above pictures if you look closely at the lower left-hand corner. She tried covering that too but failed. :mjlol: )

jXTPcyX.jpg
uaCiu2c.jpg

JHElaXh.png

- 10/31/2015

She was planing on posting more pictures since 6/24/2016, whenever her breast healed:

Vkd5u1O.png

...And that's exactly what she did. But instead of doing it on her real LSA account she did it using "incognito" & she used an alias for TheColi.

Reasons?

2. She's insecure about her tiddays after the surgery and seeks validation from people while at the same time not wanting people to know they are her's.

&
Do i got ugly titties?

If @YoChick isn't her alias then surely she wouldn't have a problem taking a picture of BOTH of her forearms to prove she don't have a tattoo in the exact same spot.:sas2:

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of both arms because you could easily take a picture of the right arm (with the tattoo) & mirror it to make it look like your left.

tenor.gif

this some sherlock holmes level shyt I can't breathe

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Let me make a post in this rafter bound classic :banderas:

Last edited: