Hip Hop Outkast or Mobb Deep...who was the better duo?

Who was the better duo?

• Mobb Deep

Votes: 116 49.4%
  • Outkast

Votes: 119 50.6%

• Total voters

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Outkast never fell off...Mobb Deep definitely did. Everything they dropped together post Mobb Muzik was sub-par.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Every album after Aquemini begs to differ
I'll give you Idlewild, but to say Stankonia & SB/TLB were "fall-offs" is straight up inaccurate.

Your only case with that statement is that Aquemini was a perfect album & anything after that is technically a step down. :manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'll give you Idlewild, but to say Stankonia & SB/TLB were "fall-offs" is straight up inaccurate.

Your only case with that statement is that Aquemini was a perfect album & anything after that is technically a step down. :manny:

Aquemini 4.5/5

Stankonia and all that other shyt is at best 3.5

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
ATLiens is better than any mobb deep album
The Infamous is the greatest hip hop album of all time. If Mobb Deep hadn't made The Infamous, then whether Outkast was better would be up for debate.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
stankonia was not a damn pop record. regardless an album with gasoline dreams, ms jackson, so fresh so clean, spaghetti junction, b.o.b., humble mumble, ?, red velvet, slum beautiful is far from garbage let alone not even good.

and if we're comparing first 3 albums, murda muzik doesnt belong anywhere near the conversation with the other 5 albums from the two groups.
MM is arguably better than any Kast record.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This is as absurd as Andre 3000 being GOAT with the only difference being Prodigy has multiple solo albums. Prodigy was never put upon the pedestal where he was regarded in the same esteem as Nas, Pac, Biggie, or Jay. Not even in the 90's. That's not saying that Prodigy wasn't a great rapper, because he was, but GOAT? Then ya'll got the nerve to clown Kast fans.
Prodigy was definitely considered a beast during the 90s. Definitely considered top tier.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Stankonia was a big step down for them. The double album was bizarre and the soundtrack was horrid.