Hip Hop Outkast or Mobb Deep...who was the better duo?

Who was the better duo?

• Mobb Deep

Votes: 116 49.4%
  • Outkast

Votes: 119 50.6%

• Total voters

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I had a hard drive with tons of unreleased Mobb shyt and all features and shyt I had collected since the napster days. That shyt died right around when p went to prison.

I literally cracked a tear when that shyt happened...id kill to hear some of those tracks again

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First three albums, they were neck to neck, but then Mobb Deep fell the fukk off...or should I say Prodigy fell the fukk off. Kast kept making dope music for the next two albums as a group.

They both fell off after the first 3, the difference is outkast went pop with that stankonia/SBLB shyt:huhldup:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

frezI.png

i literally made THAT face :snoop:

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
***snorts 22seconds**

Outkast made more soulful and more songs that you could relate too and they were more believable, You could tell what Big rapped about it was who he really was and dre who he really is.

Havoc and Prod :stopitslime:, never could relate to shyt they was talkin bout.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stankonia was not a damn pop record. regardless an album with gasoline dreams, ms jackson, so fresh so clean, spaghetti junction, b.o.b., humble mumble, ?, red velvet, slum beautiful is far from garbage let alone not even good.

and if we're comparing first 3 albums, murda muzik doesnt belong anywhere near the conversation with the other 5 albums from the two groups.