Out of shape “NBA is Easy” Luka Doncic should be blamed for this failure

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
People was ready to crown these 2. People was dismissing this Boston team as a product of a weak east. Now its they were just to good? :comeon: Boston dominated games 1 and 5. Dallas dominated game 4. Games 2 and 3 were right there for the taking especially when you got 2 closers. Lukas display late in game 3 was especially disgraceful.

The Coli poll in the series thread was one sided with the Mavs winning. To bad the poll wasn't locked up when game 1 started because a lot of people changed their votes as the series went along. It doesn't surprise me because a lot of posters on the Coli just react after every game and don't really understand basketball.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The Coli poll in the series thread was one sided with the Mavs winning. To bad the poll wasn't locked up when game 1 started because a lot of people changed their votes as the series went along. It doesn't surprise me because a lot of posters on the Coli just react after every game and don't really understand basketball.
Never understood while those threads don't get locked before game 1.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The excuses are crazy to see. So y’all shielding him from all responsibilities? Luka was just very bad on decision making and defense. That’s the end of it.

We roasted Zion for being fat and Lebron for choking right ? So Luka can have all the excuses in the world ? He said EU was much harder so he had a great squad with him. Why did he fail ? He couldn’t even score. He hid on defense. He was lost when he was supposed to take over. He was getting stripped and locked down by Jalen, White and Jrue. I was in complete utter disbelief.

I don’t wanna hear excuses. They beat the Wolves. Stop bringing up the 5th seed thing. It didn’t matter at that point.

Lebron choked in 2011.

Nobody blamed him for 2007

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Nah, Kyrie was waaay worse, at the end of the day Luka can’t be Superman, Kyrie has 1 or 2 good games in Boston and this is a different series

But make no mistake Luka Doncic absolutely crumbled under the pressure even though the statistics won’t show it, that blocking foul in Game 3 was the definition of a meltdown on the big stage, no way you need to be putting yourself in that position as the star player in a pivotal game like that, not to mention 1 made 3 since Game 2 I believe?? Yeah that’s a choke plain and simple

Ah well, you live and you learn

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Luka had a bad knee and was taking numbing shots in his chest to play through pain.

he wasn’t great this series but I think Kyrie played alot worst. Always looked like Kyrie was trying to make highlight reel plays instead of just trying to win
Y’all be tryna make excuses and use qualifiers that make him look worse.

You pretty much sayin his body ain’t built for this. The league ain’t easy like he thought. He need to get his fat Jerry west built ass in the gym.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only people on here, on TV, and in real life that I saw picking the Cs were their fans and Vegas. I was truly taken aback by how one sided it was.