Out of shape “NBA is Easy” Luka Doncic should be blamed for this failure

Daps
Luka/PJ/Gafford = 25 years old

Lively is a rookie and 20

Hardy is 23

Kyrie is 32 and nearing the end of his prime.

I agree that Luka needs to take the next step. Dirk was a gym rat that rarely had nagging injuries and was always in tip top shape. You never saw Dirk looking :flabbynsick:, especially that early in his career. Luka is a great player but he's been able to do his own thing for far too long. It's time for him to grow up. Eat grilled chicken/veggies and lay off the booze, hookah and fatty food. Partying is OK if you got that Michael Irvin metabolism and will outwork everyone but Luka doesn't have those genes and he most certainly ain't outworking anyone on conditioning.

They needed this loss tbh. Boston was the better team and has been close for awhile. They were beatable but this Mavericks team wasn't ready. Everyone looks at Kidd and Kyrie first but Luka is at the age where he has to take the bulk of responsibility for failures. Dirk was a 25/10 playoff performer and no matter what he did, he ALWAYS got the blame when shyt when poorly. Luka shouldn't be immune from that. Local media is just soft on him for some reason.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
The game they won Lucka was initating offensive in the post and Kyrie was able to initiate on the perimeter. Lucka should have been on the block running offense from that spot or no more than 15 feet out majority of time. So either Lucka rising up or hitting cutters. Kyrie could run the high screen and rolls....not Lucka.

They Mavs can defend the post and play good defense. They just can't score when dropped into the post to big men to run offense. Put Joker or Kat on the Mavs and initiating offense out the post changes the game.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Well, which narrative is it

When he wins, it's all the best players are foreigners

When he loses, this nikka plays no d and is out of shape

No...
he's always out of shape and plays No D.
WIn or lose

I personally don't like out of shape unathletic ball players.
Because they are always gonna be limited

And I don't know what he's won.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Luka had a bad knee and was taking numbing shots in his chest to play through pain.

he wasn’t great this series but I think Kyrie played alot worst. Always looked like Kyrie was trying to make highlight reel plays instead of just trying to win