Out Of All NBA Greats Over The Last 35 Years, Russell Westbrook Has By Far The Ugliest Game To Watch

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
"Account numbers"...
:stopitslime:

Internet thugs. Sensitive thugs ... all need hugs
Account numbers bytch. A balance is a number ain't it fukk nikka. fukk on.

U fukk nikkas always wanna talk that "internet thug" shyt to defend yo fukk ass friends after the fukk nikka gets out of line wit them finger tips. There was no reason for ya man's to go all off subject about my financial status. I'd slap the shyt out of a nikka irl but in reality irl nikkas gone keep shyt respectful.

Eat a dikk if u don't understand my point, fukk nikka.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LeBron easily has the ugliest game out of all the perimeter stars. John Wall probably has the smoothest game out of anyone in the entire league. He never looks like he's pressing and everything he does looks completely effortless
:mjlol:

This post is just so wrong smh.

Bron game is far from the "ugliest" and Wall is still nowhere near as smoothe as the old man that fathered his game. Wade is still a beautiful basketball player (pause)

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Westbrook using more then one dribble in iso :huhldup:

Westbrook going one on three and getting stripped and flailing his arms and yelling at refs :huhldup:

Westbrook shooting contested 3s and missing only to shoot and miss another :huhldup:

Going 6 minutes without letting Durant even touch the ball

:huhldup:

Athleticism 100
Bball iq 15

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
:dahell:

nikka u blowed. Durant's game is beautiful in every way, shape, and form. His handle, jumper, and finishes at the basket all look nice. Wtf are u watching?

The only thing pretty about Durants game is jumper.

Dude looks akward in every other aspects, and is clumsy as hell.

The funniest shyt is at least 2 to 3 times every game, Durant trips over his own feet:deadmanny:

There's one game where he trip over his own feet and landed on the basketball, but was rolling on it before he hit the ground:deadmanny:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The only thing pretty about Durants game is jumper.

Dude looks akward in every other aspects, and is clumsy as hell.

The funniest shyt is at least 2 to 3 times every game, Durant trips over his own feet:deadmanny:

There's one game where he trip over his own feet and landed on the basketball, but was rolling on it before he hit the ground:deadmanny:
:dahell:

nikka I don't like u, don't quote my posts as if we were cool

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You're right, his game is ugly. His motor and athleticism makes up for it. Dude has one of the WOAT handles for a guard and his jump shot from 3pt range is just :scust:

Dude is also a terrible finisher at the rim for someone that can easily get to the rim. Dude should be around 60% on some prime LeBron shyt but he's not. Dude be lunging at the rim. :dead:

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
That's always been the best aspect of LeBron's game. He's worked hard on his jumper and his handle is solid for someone his size.
Does LeBron dribble off his foot like Russie or even KD? Does he get the ball stolen when he dribbles? He has one of the most effective handles albeit he can't beat you with a straight up dribble move. For a guy of his size to be able to control the ball the way he does, how is that ugly? His jumpshot and pull up jumpers are awkward but what's ugly about him catching those brilliant 1 hand alley oops?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:mjlol:

This post is just so wrong smh.

Bron game is far from the "ugliest" and Wall is still nowhere near as smoothe as the old man that fathered his game. Wade is still a beautiful basketball player (pause)

As far as stars go Bron's offensive game is ugly, he still doesn't even have a go to move. He bulldozes to the rim, nothing pretty about it. People in here talking about his passes but most of his it is off skid passes off PnRs, he can't even break a man down off the dribble. Wall is consistently putting a move on your favorite guard and effortlessly scoring and assisting with a clean ass move. We're just talking aesthetics here
You must be talking about Kyrie Irving. :heh:

Kyrie is up there, but he doesn't glide above the rim like Wall does. I'd tie them.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Does LeBron dribble off his foot like Russie or even KD? Does he get the ball stolen when he dribbles? He has one of the most effective handles albeit he can't beat you with a straight up dribble move. For a guy of his size to be able to control the ball the way he does, how is that ugly? His jumpshot and pull up jumpers are awkward but what's ugly about him catching those brilliant 1 hand alley oops?
I agree with this. Good post fam

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It's ugly because it's not smooth and fluid. He's a fukking freight train. Michael Jordan was fukking graceful when he would pull up for a jay or go up to the rim to lay it up or dunk it on someone.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
As far as stars go Bron's offensive game is ugly, he still doesn't even have a go to move. He bulldozes to the rim, nothing pretty about it. People in here talking about his passes but most of his it is off skid passes off PnRs, he can't even break a man down off the dribble. Wall is consistently putting a move on your favorite guard and effortlessly scoring and assisting with a clean ass move. We're just talking aesthetics here

Kyrie is up there, but he doesn't glide above the rim like Wall does. I'd tie them.
I get where u are coming from and I always proped Wall up for having Wade like body control at full speed, but there are a bunch of nikkas above Wall right now. Wade is all time great ascetically but I wouldn't put Wall close to that level. Maybe cause he is inconsistent as fukk (outside if passing) and that hurts his side of the debate.

U mos def get where u are coming from though