Out Of All NBA Greats Over The Last 35 Years, Russell Westbrook Has By Far The Ugliest Game To Watch

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So u nikkas disagree :mjlol:

Enjoy 1960's style 2 hand shot puts and body to body Shawn Marion looking jumpshots from mid range breh's.

The nikka even took a post up turn around jumpshot without no fade back, straight forward into the defender, body to body last night. shyt looked awful. U nikkas blowed. Try watching games sometimes bruh.
wtf should I care how a player "looks" if they are getting buckets out there?? probably takes you two hours to get ready for work at the school cafeteria huh?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I think his drives are great looking. He is a great finisher at the basket breh. I gotta disagree with u on that one my nikka.
Durant driving to the basket with somone in front of him looks goofy as hell.

And he ends up coughing up the ball against good defense. :heh:

Go back and watch the last 3 games of the GS/OKC series.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Paul pierce has held this title down

You're a fukking idiot. You should be banned from talking about basketball on this forum. I'm deadass.

That guy is a fukking idiot. He probably thinks LeBron has a pretty game. Smh Paul Pierce's offensive move set is third only to Jordan and Kobe all time.

Peep the moves A 38 year old Paul Pierce puts on this Clippers rookie. :wow:
Pierce is not even really being serious here.

Paul Pierce is the type of player you show young kids game tapes of.

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bron got the ugliest game in the league followed closely by James harden when he's just looking for fouls(only talking stars)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Derrick rose and lebron got the ugliest games in the league to me.Hate the way rose plays I was legit happy the bulls traded dude

lebron at least gets results rose is trash

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You're a fukking idiot. You should be banned from talking about basketball on this forum. I'm deadass.

That guy is a fukking idiot. He probably thinks LeBron has a pretty game. Smh Paul Pierce's offensive move set is third only to Jordan and Kobe all time.

Peep the moves A 38 year old Paul Pierce on this Clippers rookie. :wow:
Pierce is not even really being serious here.

Lazy fat boy game :scust: he has the ugliest shot of any superstar he's barely getting off the ground

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Durant driving to the basket with somone in front of him looks goofy as hell.

And he ends up coughing up the ball against good defense. :heh:

Go back and watch the last 3 games of the GS/OKC series.
Lanky, yeah, but his game ain't ugly imo. Maybe certain things look funny, but his handle and perimeter is smoother as hell imo. Most def not ugly on a Westbrook level.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lazy fat boy game :scust: he has the ugliest shot of any superstar he's barely getting off the ground

Breh you sound like a fukking idiot. That lazy fat boy game is the reason nobody could stay in front of him in his prime, right?

You realize Steph Curry barley gets off the ground for his shot too, right?

Kill yourself. You don't know shyt about basketball.