Out Of All NBA Greats Over The Last 35 Years, Russell Westbrook Has By Far The Ugliest Game To Watch

DSGB

Pro
Daps
I'd slap the shyt out of u nikka. We can post account numbers or whatever dawg. Don't ever try to go in on me like that homie, nikkas on this site already seen how I live and what I got, fukk outta here fam. Unnecessary shyt.

WTF does getting buckets have to do with this subject. We are strictly talking bout how games look, why come in this bytch talkin bout shyt I already cleared up in the op.
"Account numbers"...
:stopitslime:

Internet thugs. Sensitive thugs ... all need hugs

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I would go with Harden and only because the dude trys to get free throws..not that anything is wrong with it. It is just boring as fukk to watch a guy shoot like 30 free throws every game. When he is shooting though he is fun to watch.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who doesn't think Bron's game is ugly? :dahell:

He has some of the most beautiful passes I've ever seen.
Nobody explained why his game was ugly. He doesn't turn the ball over, his handles are nice, passes are accurate and crisp. Defense is immaculate, his dunks and athleticism is off the charts. Highest IQ in the league. Only thing ugly about his game his his jumpshot. But I get it, it's cool to hate on the most dominant player in the league.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps

Don't ever compare Russell Westbrook to LeBron in terms of skill :scust: S*** is disrespectful

LeBron, Kyrie, Durant, CP3, Wade, Harden, (when he's not flailing), Dirk, Kawhi are among those with more astetically pleasing games in today's game with the departure of Kobe. I'd say Kyrie when he's on is probably the most entertaining player in the league today :wow: His finals mixtape is gonna be remembered for a while. The way he ROASTED Klay Thompson :stopit:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Nobody explained why his game was ugly. He doesn't turn the ball over, his handles are nice, passes are accurate and crisp. Defense is immaculate, his dunks and athleticism is off the charts. Highest IQ in the league. Only thing ugly about his game his his jumpshot. But I get it, it's cool to hate on the most dominant player in the league.

4 MVPs, 3 rangs, 3FMVPs, and countless otha individual NBA records all aquired....from an "ugly" game dat consists of nothin but "bulldozin."

Coli.com
ccc8856086615590f164a159f58f5ea3.png

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

I don't fukk with him at all but Durant treats the game like a ballet performance.

It's honestly beautiful to watch.

:dame:

It is definitely a beautiful sight to behold...seeing a damn near 7 footer move like he does is :ohlawd:

Dudes saying his game is ugly need to :camby: with the lies

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
LeBron easily has the ugliest game out of all the perimeter stars. John Wall probably has the smoothest game out of anyone in the entire league. He never looks like he's pressing and everything he does looks completely effortless
Except when he's shooting a jump shot