Out Of All NBA Greats Over The Last 35 Years, Russell Westbrook Has By Far The Ugliest Game To Watch

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
wtf should I care how a player "looks" if they are getting buckets out there?? probably takes you two hours to get ready for work at the school cafeteria huh?
I'd slap the shyt out of u nikka. We can post account numbers or whatever dawg. Don't ever try to go in on me like that homie, nikkas on this site already seen how I live and what I got, fukk outta here fam. Unnecessary shyt.

WTF does getting buckets have to do with this subject. We are strictly talking bout how games look, why come in this bytch talkin bout shyt I already cleared up in the op.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Breh you sound like a fukking idiot. That lazy fat boy game is the reason nobody could stay in front of him in his prime, right?

You realize Steph Curry barley gets off the ground for his shot too, right?

Kill yourself. You don't know shyt about basketball.
Yo boy looks like he dribbles in slow motion :mjlol: yu could say the same about Tmac but his game was graceful and beautiful to look at. Then Pierce runs back up the court with his shoulders all buffed up like he's Debo or something's

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
To reply to others, Bronx game is ugly, but there are things about his game thzts far from that (passing, finishing at the basket, open court handle, ect). Russ actually has the same shyt as Bron in this subject, but Russ shot puts, regular jumper, post up jumpers, mid range jumper, 60's like shot attempts chest to chest with defenders, iso handle, etc just makes damn near his whole game :scust:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Westbrook kind of makes up for it with his intensity...Bron up there too but at least it's less crab dribbles now and he plays at a slower pace most of the time...but for me the worst might be Durant, especially when he drives to the basket :huhldup:

:forreal:

:usure:

#Durantula

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Paul pierce has held this title down
Pierce's game is far from ugly.

He just wasnt a flyer, but his footwork was brilliant to see. He could get a shot anywhere and off anyone.

I would say Harden has the hardest game to watch.
this. I think Harden's game is vomit levels.

Russy's game aint pretty at all, but Harden is just elbows.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'd slap the shyt out of u nikka. We can post account numbers or whatever dawg. Don't ever try to go in on me like that homie, nikkas on this site already seen how I live and what I got, fukk outta here fam. Unnecessary shyt.

WTF does getting buckets have to do with this subject. We are strictly talking bout how games look, why come in this bytch talkin bout shyt I already cleared up in the op.
*shivers*
We got a tough guy here

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
LeBron easily has the ugliest game out of all the perimeter stars. John Wall probably has the smoothest game out of anyone in the entire league. He never looks like he's pressing and everything he does looks completely effortless