Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Lol @ "undeniable sex appeal"

Somebody posted Twitter pics of Pearly in a bathing suit a couple of pages back in this thread and it made me Nas-ish. She is so pasty, pale, and doughy. 🤢🤮
nikka said she's stacked...

:heh:

About as stacked as a string bean...

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The manosphere is not just thing it contains many sub categories one of those being the black section.
The Black manosphere was found because Black men have completely different issues with Black women. The origin stems from totally different social systems. See the Kerner report, GI Bill, Man in the House Rule for example. This has nothing to do with white men as these things didn't have any impact on them and the white community. The (white) manophere itself stems from MGTOWs. A group of white males dissatisfied with white women.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They always use a woman with highly potent and undeniable sex appeal to lure us away from our purpose. It never fails.

As soon as I saw her face and how stacked she was, I knew most cats would be food out here.
Thing is thats not actually true here :russ: Pearl is almost unanimously considered ugly I haven't really seen nikkas thirst over her. BUT her being white and saying what nikkas wanna hear is just enough :francis:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Oshay said he fed up with Internet Ass Muhfukkas
16205912-F6f-Phx-VG.png

Screenshot-20230326-105744-You-Tube.jpg

Oshay is full of shyt dude plays both sides.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched Oshay latest videos on Pearl in the last week, but I did enjoy Gee Lowry's comedic livestream from last night on the black sector of YouTube grifting & eating off making videos about Pearl:

:russ::laff:at the fact that this nikka Obsidian did an 8-hour livestream on Pearl yesterday.

Man I can't talk about shyt I'm extremely passionate about for 8 hours on a whim. who is this shyt for :dead:

people can't be getting women watching nonsense like that

br82186

Superstar
Daps
the black manosphere was never a "pro black" space

why these dudes putting out videos trying to act "pro black" now 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

everyone running the "pro black" hustle
What's funny about this is that they stay talking about Democrats and Liberals being the reason that their doing videos, but never speak about the other side. You claim to be pro black, but you quiet as hell when it comes to pro black issues. Like I said, everything could have been alleviated had they said something about Buffalo and George Floyd, but they stayed quiet.