One Africa
Wouldve been phillys most wanted pt 2

new-york-ny-usa-april-16-2014-rapper-jungle-brother-of-nas-attends-DYH3R1.jpg

"Heard jungle kidnapped Phillys most wanted and returned back their safety"

What's the story behind that?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
It's easy to say that in 2017....back in 2002, Beans was one of the hottest rappers out. If you preferred Kiss & Beanie over Nas and Jay, that wasn't seen as crazy.
Exactly

"Compared to Beans, you wack" - Guess Who

Revisionist dikkriding is the worst :scust:

THIS
&
THIS

these nas jockers in here exposing themselves.

Lmao Beans was never on Nas level, you're delusional. You're literally the only person that thinks Nas should have battled state property.

And you keep proving my point...oooh Oschino (known by about 6 Internet rap geeks) dissed Nas, Nas didn't want it, Nas was scared lmao. Nas wasn't wasting time on these chumps. Is that you Freeway?

This is entertaining, I've never seen this angle before. Tell me more how Oschino had Nas shook.

I was about to respond to this, but after reading thru this thread, I see that other posters already shut you down.

and I never said nas should've battled anybody in state property. even tho most of them would've tore nas up, nas already defeated their boss, so its whatever. I'm just saying, don't go making slick comments in articles, if you know youre not fit to battle that man. and you as a hip-hop fan shouldn't be gassing up no bi*ch chit like that. unless youre really not a hip-hop fan and youre just a groupie for your favorite rappers.............

Not them but I did always say if Jay fell back and let Cam'ron handle Nas, Cam would have ended Nas at that point.

And Nas is my #1

cam would've told jay to kick rocks.

cam still have nas that work tho.

@Wacky D working overtime.

not at all.

and are you gonna say this to the other posters that chased all the dikkriders out of this thread?

Cam's trash ass wouldn't of ended nothing

he sure had the bul nas shook & tip-toeing around.

Last edited:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS
&
THIS

these nas jockers in here exposing themselves.

I was about to respond to this, but after reading thru this thread, I see that other posters already shut you down.

and I never said nas should've battled anybody in state property. even tho most of them would've tore nas up, nas already defeated their boss, so its whatever. I'm just saying, don't go making slick comments in articles, if you know youre not fit to battle that man. and you as a hip-hop fan shouldn't be gassing up no bi*ch chit like that. unless youre really not a hip-hop fan and youre just a groupie for your favorite rappers.............

not at all.

and are you gonna say this to the other posters that chased all the dikkriders out of this thread?

Foh

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Some of y’all delirious up in here.

At NO point were Beans, Bleek, Freeway and DAMN SURE State Property seeing Nas. That’s why when Nas went against Jay he let Jungle and the Bravehearts handle them. And when he beat Jay, there was no need for even that. Nas played that entire beef masterfully. That “Compared To Beans you wack” line was Nas going Tit for Tat with Jay’s “Two of your bodyguards Oochie Wally verse was better than yours”. It was just an outlandish line meant to further take Jay down a peg.

The ONE “mistake” he made was treating Cam like a peon, because even though Cam wasn’t seeing Nas lyrically or commercially, Cam and Dipset from 02-04 had the streets on absolute LOCK, and that’s not even debatable and this is coming from someone who thinks Cam was overrated. Nas only threw subs at Cam when, during that time period Cam warranted his own special brand of Ether.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Except if Nas had seen Beans at that time and told him that, he'd have a hole in his face and you'd have a drawer full of RIP Nas shirts.

Nice imagination BUT

beans was a worker and couldnt even put hands on jadakiss when he dissed beans live in philly

So yeah #factsonly

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Nice imagination BUT

beans was a worker and couldnt even put hands on jadakiss when he dissed beans live in philly

So yeah #factsonly
Wtf does that have to do with Nas? :russ:

He's not like Jada. At all. Not then and not now.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
THIS
&
THIS

these nas jockers in here exposing thefakemselves.

not at all.

Fake revisionism

Nas bodied Cam with some lightweight rhymes he wasn't a threat. Nas went at state prop on stillmatic freestyle. They were not a threat.

Love how you can say they would have did this and that. Well they didn't. What actually happened was Nas won. All hypotheticals in your argument... I'm talking facts.

The internet is the only place where Cam won against Nas. Dude got ridiculed in a couple bars and tossed aside. :mjlol: