Oschino: "I was so loyal to Jay Z, I would've shot Nas if he gave the word"

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:duck:

Were him and Jay even that cool? Lol dude never even made the cut for a Jay album wtf

It's not like he's Beans or Free

doesnt matter...jay was his boss.

john gotti served some years in prison for killing somebody for carlo gambino, and he only met gambino one time, and that was to give the order for the murder.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
i know nikkas in philly that wouldve laid nas out for a bean

we fight and shoot each other out here on the regular...popping an outsider wouldnt have been nothing.

shout out to nas though one of the goats :salute:

Then that's not loyalty. That's just a tikka thats hungry lol.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
doesnt matter...jay was his boss.

john gotti served some years in prison for killing somebody for carlo gambino, and he only met gambino one time, and that was to give the order for the murder.

That was in Gotti's job description...lol he was a mobster. They catch bodies from time to time.

Oschino was an artist on Rocafella who probably met Jay a handful of times.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
That was in Gotti's job description...lol he was a mobster. They catch bodies from time to time.

irrelevent statement but wasnt the whole Roc on tour once?

for some reason i remember that and i remember seeing a video and it was either beans or oschino saying thats when jay first met beyonce and he was falling back so they ended up with all of jays groupie hoes lol

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

oschino is a guy who has gotten hit with murder charges as well. and hes been shot up worse than 50 cent.

grab a guy like that and get him out the trenches in crunchtime, and youre surprised to hear him say that he would've killed someone for jay-z during that time period?

:comeon: @ only met jay a handful of times.

Even if it were true? So Beans is on Nas level now:dahell:

He destroyed Jay, State Properties boss. Those bozos weren't serving anyone lmao.

If they could have destroyed Nas on wax, why didn't they?

Only on The Coli...where Freeway, Chris & Neef would have beaten Nas in a battle:mindblown:

I see that I'm wasting my time here.

jay & nas aren't battle-ready like that breh.

nas gets a pass for not battling SP since he defeated their boss, who was the only reason why they were dissin in the 1st place. but all that other stuff youre talking is corny.

and yea, for that era, beans was indeed on nas level.
and yes, state property, particularly oschino was dissin the f*ck out of nas. you must not have been following the street tape scene. most nas fanatics don't.

Last edited:
Daps
oschino is a guy who has gotten hit with murder charges as well. and hes been shot up worse than 50 cent.

grab a guy like that and get him out the trenches in crunchtime, and youre surprised to hear him say that he would've killed someone for jay-z during that time period?

:comeon: @ only met jay a handful of times.

I see that I'm wasting my time here.

jay & nas aren't battle-ready like that breh.

nas gets a pass for not battling SP since he defeated their boss, who was the only reason why they were dissin in the 1st place. but all that other stuff youre talking is corny.

and yea, for that era, beans was indeed on nas level.
and yes, state property, particularly oschino was dissin the f*ck out of nas. you must not have been following the street tape scene. most nas fanatics don't.

Lmao Beans was never on Nas level, you're delusional. You're literally the only person that thinks Nas should have battled state property.

And you keep proving my point...oooh Oschino (known by about 6 Internet rap geeks) dissed Nas, Nas didn't want it, Nas was scared lmao. Nas wasn't wasting time on these chumps. Is that you Freeway?

This is entertaining, I've never seen this angle before. Tell me more how Oschino had Nas shook.