Oschino: "I was so loyal to Jay Z, I would've shot Nas if he gave the word"

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Except if Nas had seen Beans at that time and told him that, he'd have a hole in his face and you'd have a drawer full of RIP Nas shirts.
How do you know this?

How can you ride another man's dikk so hard that you jocking his gangsta online lol. Shut up clown. Would coulda.... Didn't happen.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Some of y’all delirious up in here.

At NO point were Beans, Bleek, Freeway and DAMN SURE State Property seeing Nas. That’s why when Nas went against Jay he let Jungle and the Bravehearts handle them.

stopped reading right there.

you dudes just dikk-eatin.

Fake revisionism

Nas bodied Cam with some lightweight rhymes he wasn't a threat. Nas went at state prop on stillmatic freestyle. They were not a threat.

Love how you can say they would have did this and that. Well they didn't. What actually happened was Nas won. All hypotheticals in your argument... I'm talking facts.

The internet is the only place where Cam won against Nas. Dude got ridiculed in a couple bars and tossed aside. :mjlol:

in reality, the internet is the only place where people cared about the little subs that nas threw at Camron.

and its the only place where people act like the stillmatic freestyle was legendary. state property bodied that chit, but again, most nas fans don't follow street tapes. theres always a clear communication gap in these threads.